Get it back

David

Ever since, the infamous Vegas kiss between Mia and I. It's been awkward. While Mia and I are cool but when ever they see us together it's like everyone waiting for a kiss. The only people who know is Taylor, Nat, Jason and some how Josh too. Jason, I had a feeling already knew because he asked about her and I couldn't stop smiling. She just such a good person she makes me smile. The way she feels next to me puts me so happy. When she kissed me I felt like I was on cloud nine. Mia has been so sad still Vegas though. I don't know why. I just finished filming the podcast with Jason. I walked out of the room, we film in. "I need to get my clothes back" i heard Mia said.

"Yeah but how" Natalie asked.

"I don't know" Mia said and then I walked out to see the girls. Natalie looked back at her computer and Mia started cleaning the counter as Taylor swept.

"What are you guys doing" Jason asked.

"Just cleaning" Taylor said. Then we heard a phone ring and Mia answered it with a 'Hey Eric'.

"No" Taylor said.

"What" I said.

"That's the ex fiancé" Taylor said and my mind began to race. What if he realize he made a mistake. What if he wants her back. What if he goes running back. What if I never see her again. What if I never get to hold her in hands again. This can't be happening. Dear god, don't let her go. Something special, I just know it. She's is like the sweetest person. She's the sexiest girl I've ever met. Time when up and we all seat at the table and watched Mia on her phone call with Eric. She kept going back and forth. She didn't look happy. Until she came back in not on the phone.

"What does he want" Taylor and I said together. It was pretty awkward.

"He going to bring all of my stuff to dinner with his new girlfriend Chloe" Mia said and I felt bad for her. How awkward that must be. I've just had a dinner with Liza and her new boyfriend. I couldn't imagine how awkward that must be.

"I'm sorry" Taylor said.

"Thanks but hey at least I'm getting my stuff right" Mia said and then smiled. Taylor when back to cleaning and moved to my bedroom. Natalie has a phone call and took it in her room. Mia was cleaning to counter and it was Jason and I with her.

"Good you guys are alone, I kinda asked him if I could bring a plus one" Mia said looked at us.

"What" Jason asked. My heart was beating. I could go with her and make sure nothing bad happens to her. I could be like her iron man.

"I didn't want it to awkward, and I would invite Taylor but that's just more awkward" Mia said. "So I was wondering if one of your or someone in the group can go with me" Mia added.

"I'll go" I said admittedly causing Mia to smile.

"Really thank you" Mia said hugging me. That feeling started again. A feeling I've never felt before until now. For all the times I thought I was in love did never felt this way. I liked it.

———
Mia and I were in my car driving to the restaurant where we were suppose to meet Eric and Chloe. I could tell Mia was nervous because she kept playing with Taylor's bracelet. The whole car ride was telling me don't fail for any of Eric's bullshit. But, once we got into the restaurant Eric and Chloe was having shots. "Mia I'm so glad you came" Eric said. He wasn't what I pictured him to be at all. He had brown hair but like a dirty blonde and had hazel eyes. I guess I pictured a douche.

"Yeah I kinda couldn't wait to get my stuff" Mia said and Eric frown.

"I thought we could do that together after dinner" Eric said.

"Ok sure" Mia said and then Eric lead us to his table and Mia grabbed my hand.

"Mia, this is my girlfriend love of my life, Chloe" Eric said looking at Chloe. Chloe was a brunette who almost had raven colored hair. She looked completely different from Mia.

"I'm Mia and this is boyfriend David" Mia said and my heart started beating like crazy. Hearing her say something like David's my boyfriend I loved the sound of that.

"You have a boyfriend" Eric said staring at me.

"Ok well let's get shots" Chloe said.

———
We ordered and Eric began being the dick I heard he was. "So, I heard you had to get fired" Eric said.

"Yeah, but David is helping find what I'm really passionate for" Mia said holding my hand.

"That's great," Chloe said. I could tell Chloe was trying to keep the peace.

"Is he even your real boyfriend" Eric asked.

"Yeah I mean would I do this to my fake boyfriend" Mia said and then cupped my face and started kissing me. It was like a full on make out session.

"Ok we get it we get it" Eric yelled.

"I don't think I'm hungry anymore let's just get your stuff" Chloe said. Then we all left and Mia got into the Tesla.

"I'm so sorry that's the second time I kissed you without asking" Mia said looking down, I wasn't mad at all. Then I grabbed her chin and brought her face up towards mine. I began to kiss her.

"We're even" I said and began to drive and Mia couldn't stop smiling like me. We began to pack all of her things as Eric drank and Chloe talked to him in the kitchen. I helped her. Then she moved to the kitchen to get all of her baking things. We were ready to leave and then Eric stopped us.

"What you have something of mine" Eric said looking at her engagement ring.

"Here" Mia said dropping in and then stepped on it.

"Bye Eric" I said and we left. Mia smiled and I smiled. That was cutting all her past relationships now it's just Mia and me.