She's mine

David

Mia was at her job interview and Taylor, Natalie and I were at the target a block away waiting for her to call to come and get her. Mia didn't have a car because she didn't need one because she would carpool with Eric but that's fine. I don't mind driving her. If anything I like it knowing that she's always going to need me. The girls were looking at some clothes. Then we all got a text from Mia saying she's done. We drove over there to bring her up. She was standing in front. I opened the door for her and she got in with a huge smile on her face. "I got the job" Mia said smiling.

"Oh my god" Taylor and Natalie said in the back.

"Congrats" I said smiling and she smiled back at me.

"Well congrats but we have a surprise for you" Taylor said and I began to drive.

"No I don't think anything" I said.

"Last night at girls night we met a guy and he's perfect for you" Taylor said and Natalie looked confused.

"We did" Natalie said confused.

"Yes Steve" Taylor said trying to get Natalie to remember.

"Oh yeah" Natalie said confused but that didn't change Taylor.

"He's coming over tonight with his friends" Taylor said clapping.

"Wow thanks" Mia said uncomfortable.

"David will be out of the house" Taylor said.

"I have no where to go" I said.

"Just go to Jonahs" Taylor said.

———

I walked out of my room and Taylor was getting everything prepared. Mia came out just wearing jeans and a t shirt. Taylor gave her the look of disappointment. "What are you wearing" Taylor said.

"Clothes" Mia said.

"Wear a necklace at least" Taylor said and Mia walked to her room.

"Oh I forget my phone" I said and when back to my room and that's when Mia walked out with a necklace in her hands.

"Will you help" She asked and turned around. I took the necklace and put in on her.

"Hey I already like someone so no matter who this guy is" Mia said turning around to see to me and she put her arms around my neck.

"Oh would I know this guy" I asked.

"Maybe" She said smirking and we walked out.

"David leave" Taylor demanded and I walked out. I knew that this was the only way I could see Mia. I need to have her. She's something else. She's got this smile that makes me smile. I just want to be her Prince Charming. I know I'm in love with her.

———

Jonah couldn't hang out so I just decided to go out to dinner with Carly, Erin and Jason. I walked in to the table and Carly and Erin were already there. "How was girls night" I admittedly said.

"It's was so boring the whole time, Taylor was looking for a boy for Mia" Carly said and Erin hit her.

"Never mind" Carly added.

"Yeah" Erin said, and then  Jason walked in.

"What's wrong" Jason asked.

"Well story time" Carly said.

"Carly" Erin said hitting her.

"It's too late, Natalie probably waiting to tell you" Carly said. "Girls night Taylor had the solo mission of finding Miss Mia the perfect date because your assistant Natalie infirm is that you like Mia and Taylor doesn't want her boss to date her best friend"' Carly continued.

"Well this is just great" I said.

"Dave if you really like her then fight for her" Jason said.

"Your right" I said and stood up. "I'm getting my girl" I added and walked out of the restaurant.

———-
I pulled up to my house and I opened the door to reveal them all laughing. I was angry. I should be making her laugh. I love her. "Enough" I said walking into the living room and all there heads turn. Mia was seating next to this dark brown haired man, he was real muscular.

"David get out of here" Taylor said.

"No no, I'm sorry I can't keep doing this...I'm in love with Mia Tate and I don't care who knows it" I said and Mia smiled brightly. "Yeah she's mine all mine" I said to the guy seating next to her and Mia stood up and kissed me. I grabbed her waist as we kissed.

"I told you" Natalie said loudly to Taylor.