Suprise

David

Once I heard Mia never been to Vegas I know I had to take her right away. I stayed up all night getting everything planned. I got tickets for everyone and made sure we had a limbo. I also got a party bus for when we go clubbing. We were staying at a nice hotel. I called everyone but the only people I could get to go was Jason, Carly, Erin, Corinna, Health, Mariah and Zane. I got a room for Mia in the suite. Mia is really a special girl. How could anyone cheat on her because if I had her I would make sure to keep her with me. I would do anything for her. She's beauty and has a heart of gold. She's truly a kind genuine person. She has the most gorgeous eyes on top of it. I usual to think brown eyes were just plain but after seeing hers you would never say that. I walked out to find her. Natalie and Taylor were at the table as Mia made pancakes. "Oh, good your up to you want pancakes" Mia said to me.

"Oh yeah" I said and she laughed. I felt my heart skip a beat. As Mia made the pancakes. I knew I need to tell Taylor and Natalie.

"Taylor, Nat I need help with something" I said and they shook there head yes and followed me to my room.

"Ok be quiet" I said slowly.

"What" Taylor slowly yelled.

"I got tickets to take Mia to Vegas" I said and both there mouth practically dropped.

"Oh my god she's going to freak out" Taylor said.

"But I hope your willing to go to a mall she's don't going to want to wear my one party dress because I'm wearing that" Taylor added.

"Yeah we can stop at the mall" I said.

"Guys the pancakes are ready" Mia yelled and we all walked out of my bedroom. Mia has everything set up on the table. I sat there next to Mia. We all ate Mia's pancakes. She was such a better chef then Taylor.

"What's going on" Mia said looking at us.

"Well, remember how you never been to Vegas" I said.

"Yeah" Mia said.

"We'll pack your bags were going to Vegas" I said and Mia screamed.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" Mia said and practically ran around the kitchen.  "Oh my god thank you" She added hugging me. I held her close. I felt like I could hold her forever.

———-
After pancakes then everyone started to pack. Then I found Mia on the couch on her phone. "What are you doing" I asked.

"Well, my roommate doesn't have any party clothes and I have the most perfect black dress but it's at my apartment" Mia said.

"Why don't we just get it" I asked.

"Because that involves seeing Eric" Mia said.

"What if I take you to the mall before the flight" I said.

"No your alright doing to much for me, a trip to Vegas and a place to stay" Mia said getting up from the couch. "I can found something else to wear" Mia added walking to Taylor's room.

"Well fine then you left me no choice you have to let me buy you a dress or you can't live here" I said.

"Fine" She said.

———
The mall was great it was just Mia and I. Nat and Taylor stayed at the house because everyone was coming over to meet there. The mall was so much fun though. We were just pulling random dresses. I pulled this hot pink tight fitting dress. I talked her in to getting in. She didn't think she looked good in it. But, how could that be. How could something look bad on someone as beautiful as Mia. We drove home and everyone was there. "Who's ready for Vegas" Zane asked. Taylor said something I couldn't hear in Mia ear. Mia and I grabbed our bags and then we all got in my car and I drove to the airport.

———
Mia and I seat next to each other. We were all on of own private plane. Everyone was dancing. Mia smiling the whole time. Seeing that smile I knew this was all worth it. Once the plane landed the limbo was here to pick us up. When Mia saw the limbo she practically couldn't stop screaming. "Someone pop the champagne" Mia said and Zane popped it.
———
Then we all got out of the limbo. "Mia let's see your room" I said and then we got in the elevator.

"This is already to much" Mia said as we got out and I used the key.

"Oh my god" Mia screamed. "Is this the suite" Mia added.

"Yeah" I said and she started to cry.

"Your really a good guy" She said crying. "No one ever done anything like this for me before" She said.
———
Now it was club time. I when to Mia room. Mia was just finishing Curling her hair. She had on the hot pink dress. "You look fantastic" I said.

"Thanks I'm ready to dance" Mia said and we laughed. We met up with everyone in the lobby. We got down there and Taylor and Jason was talking. We all when outside and when to the party bus. "Here I used to be a cheerleader" Mia said and got on the pole and hanged on it. This was a whole other side of her. She was on a pole and doing leg tricks. It was hot.

———
Once we got the club. We did shots and Mia danced with me all night once I thought I got enough clips. We danced all night. Once it was starting to get to late, Mia and I got everyone in the party bus. We dropped everyone off at there room. Last person was Mia. "I couldn't imagine this in my wildest dream" Mia said.

"Well you deserve it" I said.

"Your too much" Mia said. Then we stood at her door. "Thanks again" Mia added.

"Well again you deserve it because you have like the biggest heart I know" I said and then she put her hands around my neck and kissed me. Her lips was everything. She was perfect. This was everything. "Thanks for being a good guy" Mia added.

"Good night" Mia said giving me one last kiss and then when in her room.