Snake

Mia

I can't believe this is all happening. David told everyone were dating and it felt great. There was no hiding. My life finally felt perfect. My job was great. I loved it. The only down side was Taylor hasn't really been talking to me. The last thing she said was just go stay with David. I've been staying in David's room. I don't know what to do. This is what I was scared of. I was driving home from work. It was nice of Natalie letting me use her old car because David got her dream car for her. I got out of the car and opened the door. "Hi I'm home" I said and put my keys down. I took off my shoes and then I saw Taylor was seating in the kitchen and said "David got you something". I walked over a box that said 'open for your surprise-D'. He was so sweet. I opened the box and there was a huge snake in it. I screamed. David came running out of his room with his camera.

"You jerk" I yelled getting away from the box.

"Hey hey what's happening" David asked and I point at the box he looked in it and saw the snake.

"What the hell" David said and I admittedly knew this wasn't David this was Taylor.

"What's your problem" I asked Taylor, she had the biggest smirk on her face.

"I don't know what your talking about" Taylor asked.

"Who puts a snake in a box" I said.

"I didn't do it" Taylor said.

"Then who did" I said looking around as David closed the box.

"Find I did" Taylor said. "I'm sorry but I don't want you to date my boss" Taylor yelled.

"I'm sorry" I said, I know this was a bad idea. Damn why did her boss have do be such a good guy. "I'm not going to break with him though" I added.

"I know" Taylor said. "I just don't want to get fired if you break up" Taylor cried.

"Let's stop this you guys are best friends and I need Taylor as my assistant and I need Mia as my girlfriend so here" David said grabbing a stickie note. He began to write on it. He handed it to Taylor 'I won't fire Taylor if I break up with Mia' he even signed it.

"Ok is everyone good" David said and we both shook our heads yes.

"Good now get rid of this snake" David said.