Job Hunt

Mia

I've been going crazy I feel like, this whole keeping our relationship on the down low is very hard. We never get alone time. But, I know I need to do this because if I didn't then Taylor would be pissed. I'm with her boss. But, in Vegas Taylor said it was fine, but I could hear it in her voice she really didn't want me to be with him. She does this thing when she lies her voice sounds like she's crying. This secret relationship is best for everyone. I was seating on the table as Taylor was taking a nap in our room and Natalie was on her phone making calls to get things for David most recent video idea. I was on my computer trying to find a job. But, I hadn't no idea. Then David came out and smiled when he saw me alone. "What are you doing" He asked.

"Trying to find a job" I said looking up from my computer.

"I told you can take as much time as you need" He said.

"Yeah but I don't want to relay on my boyfriend" I said with a smirk as he got behind me and put his arms around me.

"Boyfriend I like the sound of that" He said and then kissed my cheek.

"I thought you would" I said and continue to roll down the page of jobs. Then the perfect job came a dance teacher. I used to dance. I danced seen I was two. "That's it" I said pointing to the ad.

"A dance teacher" He asked.

"Yes, I used to dance like crazy" I said.

"Well I say go for it" He said and then we heard a door open. He took his arms off me and stood next to me.

"Good afternoon" Taylor said.

"I found a job" I said excitedly.

"What" Taylor said running to the computer.

"A dance teacher" I said.

-------

"I called the studio and they said choreograph a dance tonight. Then, come to the studio" I explained as I walked back into the house after I called the studio. Taylor and David were waiting for me to come back it.

"That's great" David said.

"Yeah, but now I need to choreograph a dance by tonight" I said and then I remember tonight was the girls night out. I suppose to get drinks with Natalie, Taylor, Erin, Carly and Corinna.

"What about girls night" Taylor asked.

"I'm so sorry, I need to do this though" I said.

"Yeah, wow, I'm very impressed with you ditching girls night" Taylor said proudly.

"Oh haha" I said sarcastic.

-----

Taylor and Natalie left and I kept working on the dance. When David sneaked up on me. He grabbed my waist while I was dancing. "What are you doing" I asked.

"We're finally alone" David said moving alone with the beat with  me. He's hands around my waist.

"I need to work" I said trying to get back to work.

"Ok, I'll watch you dance and then a little break" He said moving some of my hair away from my ear.

"Ok" I said and then restarted the music and David watched. I finished and David clapped.

"It's great your going to get the job" David said hugging me.

"Ok break time" I said and he cupped my face and began to kiss.