First Date

David

Mia and I were kissing outside by the barque. She was telling me why she modeled. I didn't mind, I understood. She need to do it. So, she could help someone, but she will never have to live like that again. I'm going to be here with her forever. I'm going to protect. I broke the kiss "I need to take you out" I said and Mia smiled.

"What" she questioned.

"Yeah I'll get your shoes we are escaping," I said and Mia smiled.

"Get my black heels" Mia said with a giggle then I walked in and remembered we were having a party. I walked in and when straight to Jason.

"Record if anything happens and say nothing make it look like I filmed it" I said to Jason.

"What's going on" Jason asked.

"Just film or have Natalie get everyone to leave I'm going, I'll call you tomorrow" I said and walked in my room and got a black hoodie to match my black shirt. I walked to Taylor and Mia room and when to the closet were half had there Mia's thing and then I saw her shoes and picked them up. I walked out of the room and when to the shoe cabinet and got mine.

"What's going on" Natalie asked as I grabbed my car keys.

"I'm leaving either keep them or let them leave and have fun somewhat else I got a date" I said and opened the front door and put on my shoes. Then I walked out to the gate by the back yard and found Mia waiting and I handed her shoes and she laughed. Once she finished putting on her shoes, I grabbed her hand.

"I know exactly where I'm taking you" I said.

"Oh really" Mia said.

"Yes" I said. Then we drove to this little ice cream shop that was perfect. It was small. We pulled in to the packing lot and got out of the car. We got into the ice cream parlor.

"Get whatever you want" I said.

"Ok I want cookies and cream" Mia said to the workers and they scooped her ice cream into a cone.

Once they finished I said "and I'll have birthday cake". The worker handed mine and I paid for it. Then we sat at a table and ate our ice cream.

"So I really like you" I blurted out. I think I made a huge mistake how could I just come right out and say, hey I like you like crazy and I want to be with you forever.

"I like you too" Mia said and my heart started beating.

"See, I like you more than just a friend" I said grabbing her hand.

"You don't know me though" Mia said.

"Well that's not going to change how crazy I am about you, because I'm crazy about you" I said and Mia smiled.

"Ok, let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was this girl who had a baby at a very young age and then got married. But, once the baby was born the husband left. That left the baby alone with the mother. The mother turned to alcohol to help the pain as she would say. The mother would work late nights in very little clothes. It wasn't until kindergarten the baby had someone. She made a friend very quickly. The two were friends and they did everything together. But then on the baby senior prom a boy came and talked to have the whole night. The boy was like Prince Charming but Prince Charming isn't what he wanted to be. The baby now almost grown up when home to find her mother dead on the couch. Prince Charming later come to the girl and took her could. He made her to anything. The girl would do anything for him because she didn't want to be alone again. So, she join med school. The girl modeled just to pay for her med school so she's not high in loans. She loved him at least she thought that was what love was, but she was wrong." Mia cried, the more she talked the more tears rolled down her face.

"Well the girl then almost got married to the jackass but ended up finding her friend and met a boy who hasn't feel the way he felt about her ever. He's dated girls but none like her. None made his heart beat the way, she does. None of them made him overthink as much as she does. None of them are as beautiful as she is. None of them have a heart of golden" I said and Mia smiled.

"The girl knew in her heart she made a good guy that was one thing her heart and head both know" Mia said and I smiled. We both were smiling and not letting go of each other hands.

"I'm falling in love with you" I said.

"I'm falling in love with you too, but" Mia said and it's like my heart dropped. No but. Don't ruin tonight. She finally told me about you and I love you each more. She truly is the strong woman I thought she was. "David this is crazy" Mia added.

"No it's not" i said. "I like you and you like me what's crazy about that" I added.

"It's crazy because I just almost got married a month ago and now I'm falling in love with you" Mia said.

"I don't care, I just want you. I just want to be your Prince Charming. I want to never see you cry again. I want to keep you safe. I want to make sure your never alone" I said and she grabbed her face and kissed me again.

"Ok Prince Charming" Mia said and I laughed causing her to laugh too.