Party

Mia

It was so nice to have all of my things back. I could pay for my own things, David doesn't have to. But, he still tries still I don't have a job. It's been hard because I don't know if I ever wanted to be a nurse. David says I have all the time in the world to figure it out. He's really is sweet. I just don't understand how a girl like me, could I have someone so sweet in their life. He really has well, saved me. It sounds corny. But, he's helped me get through my breakup with Eric. I don't even think about him as much as I used to. David makes me laugh inside of cry. He can make me smile. I thought it would be weird after our three kisses, but maybe it's because we don't talk about it. Which is fine, at least I think so. Everything is so good right now but, sometime I know very well nothing good could last forever. But, I think this could. I was straightening my hair for this huge party, David was throwing. David need some good content for his video. I was wearing my little black lace dress. I finished my hair and Taylor had finally picked a dress. Taylor thinks I need to talk to David about the kiss. She only knows about the one which is good. That's the way I want it to stay. I don't think it was anything, David and I are just friends. Taylor chose her white one with daisies on it. I laughed at the amount of time it took her and I walked out of the room. I found David in the hall just waiting for something. He had his camera in his hand and said "wow".

"Thank you" I said with a giggle.

"You look really good" David said.

"Thank you" I said smiling. Then Health, Zane and Mariah all came in and as the night when on more people did. I stayed with the girls. Mariah, Taylor, Carly, Erin, Natalie, Corinna, and I all were in the kitchen talking. Corinna was informing us with her most recent hookup. I never thought it was possible to have as many bad dates as Corinna had. Then a weird guy walked in who I've never seen. He had on a pink glasses. He when straight to the guys. David was smiling at me from across the room. I felt like I was at a middle school dance of something. The boys were on the whole other side of the room compared to us girls.

"Sunshine" The new guy said next to David to me. I began to sweat nothing one has called me that in years. That's the name everyone called me when the magazine first came out. I was so embarrassed. I know something bad would have to happened.

"Do you guys know each other" David said.

"No I've never seen him in my life" I said which was the truth. How was I supposed to say oh it's just I used to model in underwear and bras to make money to go to a college to say with the love of my life but wait he cheated on me so, it's nothing.

"Yeah but your sunshine in the magazine" The new guy said. He knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Mia help me outside" Taylor said and pulled me outside. We went outside and stood by the barque.

"He knows" Taylor said.

"I know but what do I say or I used to model to get money because I saw it on a show and thought hey I could do that" I said, see I got the whole modeling idea from when Taylor and I were obsessed with grey's anatomy.

"I knew you should have not modeled" Taylor said.

"It was the only way" I said. "And I know I'm going to have to move out and get a hotel room and it's don't going to be like gossip girl inside I'll have to get a job as something I don't want just to make money" I added and began to worry. What if I never see David again. What if this is like a deal breaker to him. What if he doesn't want to even talk to me. Then my thoughts stopped as I heard the door opened and David came out.

"Hi, can I talk to you" David said and my heart started beating. I knew this would be the end. Nothing good last forever right.

"Yeah I'm going back inside" Taylor said and when back inside.

"I'm sorry I should have told you" I said looking at the ground.

"It's fine, Sunshine" He said and I laughed.

"Can I at least explain" I said and David shook his head yes. "Look Eric told me when it came to the point of going to college, Eric made it clear he was going to college with or without me. He didn't need me. So, if I didn't go I was have to well break up with him. But, I needed to be with him because he's all I had. I couldn't be without him because I had no one. My father left and my mother died on my prom night" I said and the tears started to roll down my face. "I had no money it was the only option, I had" I said and the tears didn't stop, until David grabbed my chin and kissed me.

"We really need to stop doing this" I said breaking the kiss and looking at him. That's what my head said at least but maybe it's time to listen to my heart. Then I grabbed his head and kissed him.