Late Night Talks

Mia

It's weird I've only been here for a week, the week I was supposed to be on my honeymoon. I think I clipped with everyone. Taylor for I've always been friends and now we're been sharing her room. Natalie, is so sweet. I've been helping with the cooking, that's when we really bond. David is like an angel if that makes sense, he always what exactly to say. He's a total sweetheart. We were all seating on the couch trying to find something to watch. I was next to David and Taylor. I always got the seat between them. "What about Cinderella" Natalie asked.

"Oh, I love Cinderella. I used to dream about having a Prince Charming come and recuse me" I said and smiled. I did used to dream about that so I won't have to be the adult in the house.

"Yeah her prom was Cinderella inspired" Taylor said.

"It was a light blue ball gown dress" I said to David and Natalie. I thought but at that night. I hate that night. That night I came home to find my dead mom just laying on the couch not breathing. Every time I think of prom I'm always going to think of that.

"Prince Charming never came though" I said looking down.

"No crying new movie" David said and I looked up like I was not crying.

"I'm not going to cry" I said and David was like sure.

"The Hangover" David asked.

"No" Natalie and Taylor both said.

"What it has everything, a tiger, Vegas, and much of drunks" David said.

"I've never been to Vegas" I said and David mouth practically dropped.

"First you never had McDonalds and now you never been to Vegas" David said. I never had the money for any of those of things.

"And I've never had a pet" I said.

"I can't hear anymore I'm going to bed" David said and practically ran to his room. The rest of us called it a night and when to our room.

"So, what do you think of David" Taylor asked.

"Oh he's such a good guy" I said getting in the bed.

"Yeah but like romantically" Taylor asked. I thought this was strange.

"I'm not right to date if that's your question" I said and Taylor shook her head yes.

"My thoughts exactly" Taylor said and then turned off the lights. "Good night" Taylor added.

"Good night" I said.