Drive Thru

Mia

I woke up to find myself on this big bed. I never seen before. Then I heard a door open, I looked over to find David, Taylor boss. I admittedly remembered what happened yesterday. "Oh I didn't mean to wake you up" David said. Taylor told me David tries to be tough but really he's a big sweetheart.

"No it's fine, but did we...you know" I asked. The last thing I remember was watching the office on the couch.

"No you fell asleep on the couch so, I figured you should sleep on the bed" David said and I smiled. No one ever did something that sweet.

"Thanks" I said.

"Good morning" A red haired said as a short blonde hair followed her.

"Hi guys" David said turning away from me.

"Mia I got you a change of clothes" Taylor said entering the room too.

"Who's this" the blonde said.

"Carly and Erin meet my childhood best friend, Mia Tate" Taylor said seating in the bed with me.

"How about we give Mia some privacy" David said and Carly and Erin, I guess that's there names left.

"Natalie's in our shower so, how about you come to my room. I have an extra contact case because I know, and you didn't take them off" Taylor said to me. It's crazy how well she knows me. She knows practically everything that has happened to me.

"Just use mine" David said.

"I'll get my shampoo and conditioner for you" Taylor said and I looked over at David. No one ever treated me like this well with the exception of Taylor.

"You really don't have to, I can want" I said.

"None sense, it's fine. I'm already showered" David said.

"Thank you" I said. "For everything" I said getting out of the bed.

"Anything" He said as I made the bed.

"Your really a good guy" I said and he smiled. He had one of those smiles that you couldn't not smile back at.

"I'm going to go check with them" David said and left the room.

———
Taylor came back with a bunch of things. Some shampoo, conditioner, soap, makeup, a hairbrush, her blow dryer and some rubber bands. She also brought a change of clothes. This time just a pair of shorts with a white top, it also had a black jacket. I hopped it the shower. The warm water felt so nice. I kept thinking about Eric. What was I going to do. I couldn't face him again. I couldn't go home, we were already living in an apartment together. All my stuff was there. I didn't even have my credit cards. All my stuff was it our apartment. I looked over and I saw Suave kids green apple shampoo. I couldn't keep but laugh.

———
I did my makeup very simple. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I walked out and there was the two girls from the morning. Jason, from last night. Another man who I never met. He had brown hair and wore a hat. "Who's this" he said.

"Oh everyone this is Mia Tate" Taylor said happily.

"Hi" I said. I walked over to Taylor as she handed me a cup of coffee.

"Who's wants to go on the drive thru video" Carly said.

"Mia and I will go" Taylor said.

———
We walked outside as Taylor explained the video to me. We were going to throw a Starbucks drive thru and drink a bunch of drinks. This group eats a lot. I thought last night cakes and now drinks. Then everyone started getting in a white Tesla. "Mia you go in front" Jason said.

"No I couldn't I'll just go in the back" I said.

"No I insist" Jason said.

"But I wanted to seat next to Mia" Taylor said and then Jason stepped on her foot.

"What's going on" David said coming out with the keys.

"We were just telling Mia to seat shotgun" Erin said.

"Ok" David said. He unlocked the car and I got in.

———
David drove us to the Starbucks. We wait in the long line. Erin and Carly were talking about what to order. I could hear Jason and Taylor whispering. We pulled up to the window. David stunned with every order in felt like. "It's also like you never been out in the world" Carly said and everyone laughed. As we pulled up to the window with the drinks. It was crazy everyone know him. He kept handing me all the drinks.

"Don't drink any of them" He said and I laughed.
———
We drank the drinks, and David couldn't stop talking about McDonalds. "I never had it" I said looking to the road.

"Are you kidding me" David said. He started driving to the closest McDonalds.

"Your mind is about to be blown" David said and I laughed.

"Sure" I said. He placed the order. Then we got the food and he pulled over.

"Ok this is for you since you never had one" He said handing me a kids meal causing everyone to laugh.

"Great will you like the toy" I asked and he laughed. I opened it and it was a heart because Valentine Day was yesterday.

"Here" I said handing it to him and he smiled, which caused me to smile back.