First 'date'

You and Daniel had been texting back and forth for about a month and a half now. You both would facetime almost every night and call as often as you could. Tomorrow was the day, you get to meet him in person. You were so excited, you could barely sleep.

Eventually, you fell asleep and had a good nights rest.

The next morning, you got out of bed, took a shower, washed your face, and made a small bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. You checked the time and it was 9:00am

Your POV: I should probably get dressed. I have an hour to get ready...I'll probably have enough time.

You got dressed and did your makeup:

You looked at yourself in the mirror and decided that you were happy with your outfit

You hopped into your car and texted Daniel.

Y/N: Leaving now :)

Daniel: Sounds good! I'm getting in my car now :)

Y/N: See you soon!

Daniel: I'm excited!

Y/N: sameee :D

You and Daniel arrived at Starbucks at the same time. (Coincidentally)

You got out of your car and saw Daniel getting out of the car beside you.

Y/N: "OMG! Daniel! It's so good too finally meet you!"

Daniel started laughing at how quirky you were and he smiled. He walked over and hugged you and you hugged him back.

Daniel: "You're really funny. It's cute!"

You started blushing but managed to hide it from him.

Daniel opened the door for you and motioned for you to go ahead.

Y/N: "aww thank you!"

Your POV: He's really sweet, respectful, and funny!

You both ordered your drinks and Daniel payed for them.

Your POV: Wow I'm always used to being told, "Oh shoot. I forgot my wallet. Can you pay?" But this guy, he's perfect...maybe. We'll see when I get to know him a bit better cause I don't know if he acts different in person.

You and Daniel talked and laughed while you both sat at a table outside.

Daniel: "Oh! I forgot to tell you that you look beautiful! I was so blown away by how sweet and beautiful you are that I didn't know how to make the words come out."

You started blushing and you could tell that you looked like a tomato.

Daniel: "Aww you're cute when you blush"

Y/N: "NO! Don't look at me! I look like a tomato!"

Daniel: "Tomatoes can be cute"

Y/N: "When was the last time you saw a tomato and thought it was cute?" *laughing*

Daniel: "Right now"

You blushed even more and Daniel started laughing.

Y/N: :Shut up, giraffe" * giggles*

Daniel: "That's fair. If I call you tomato, you can call me giraffe."

You laughed at what he said.

Y/N: "Deal" *laughing*

You both stayed at Starbucks for another hour just to get to know each other better.

Daniel: "Are you free tomorrow?"

Y/N: "Let me check...Yep!"

Daniel: "Would you wanna come to the WDW house? I can introduce you to my bandmates"

Y/N: "I would love that!"

Daniel: "I can pick you up at 9:00am if that works."

Y/N: "Works for me!"

You both hugged and you kissed his cheek.

Y/N: "I had fun today. Thanks for meeting up with me here!"

Daniel: "No problem! I had fun too!"

You left and met up with your friend at the movies.

Y/BF/N: "I am soo sorry! I ran out of data and the wifi wasn't working."

Y/N: "It's okay XD I met up with the guy today! He's really sweet"

Y/BF/N: "really! Did I do good this time?!"

Y/N: "I'd say so. We're hanging out again tomorrow"

Y/BF/N: "ouuuuu! Gurl, you got yourself a manzzzz!!"

Y/N: "Oh my lord XD"

____________________________________________________________

__End of part 2__

Stay tuned for part 3! I hope you enjoyed this one!

Love,

Emma <3