Going Home

Previously:

You both sat on the couch together until Jonah came back.

Daniel was hugging you and keeping you warm because you started cramping.

You closed your eyes and tried to ignore the pain while you waited and hugged Daniel while your face was buried in his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonah: "Y/N, I got your stuff for you."

You looked up and saw Jonah holding two grocery bags and handing them to you.

Y/N: "Why are there two bags??"

Jonah: "Daniel wanted me to get you more stuff."

Y/N: *takes the bags and looks inside* "awww you didn't have to get this much"

Daniel: "Jonah, I just sent the money to you"

Jonah: "Bro, I told you not to pay me back"

Daniel: "Bro, did I ask?"

Jonah: *sighs* "Whatever"

You got up and went into the bathroom and took care of your stuff and went back out into the room where Daniel was and sat on the couch and looked through the rest of the stuff you got. You found several chocolate bars, 4 hoodies, pads, tampons, a heat pack, a water bottle, cookies, and a big fuzzy blanket.

Y/N: "Awww Daniel! You didn't have to give me this much!"

Daniel: "I know. But I just felt like it"

Y/N: "Aww"

After a little while, you packed everything into your suit cases and fell asleep on the couch with Daniel.

Corbyn: "Y/N...Daniel..Guys, wake up. We're here"

You groaned and rubbed your eyes.

Y/N: "huh?"

Corbyn: "We are here"

Y/N: "Oh..Dani, wake up"

Daniel sat up and opened his eyes.

He smiled at you and put his head on your shoulder.

Y/N: "Daniellll. Get upppp. We have to go inside"

Daniel: "Where are we?"

Y/N: "The airport" *laughs*

Daniel: *sits up and opens his eyes* "oh"

You got up and grabbed a change of clothes and went into the bathroom and changed:

You both got up and grabbed your stuff and you all went inside. You checked in and dropped off your luggage and went to the waiting area and sat down.