Opening Act

Previously:

You set your alarm for 6:00am so you would have enough time to get breakfast, get a shower, do your hair and makeup, and get dressed.

The next morning, you woke up to your evil alarm clock. You groaned and turned over and turned it off. You sat up, rubbed your eyes, and looked at the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You turned and put your feet over the edge of the bed and stretched your arms.

You slowly stood up and walked into the bathroom. You brushed your hair out and put it into a messy bun and you brushed your teeth.

You came out of the bathroom and saw that all the boys had gotten up and were ready to get breakfast.

You put on your fuzzy crocs and you all went down to the cafeteria. Luckily you all were the only ones down there. You all grabbed what you wanted and went back to your rooms.

You and Daniel ate your breakfast and cleaned up.

You went into the bathroom, showered, washed your face, did your makeup, did your hair, and got dressed for your Christmas phototshoot.

You and the boys all got ready and left to go to the photoshoot.

You all got your photos taken and you put your on Instagram:

Y/Insta/N: You're like coco on a Christmas mornin'☕️❄️

gabbieegonzalez: awww you're so gorgeous🤩🤩

        Y/Insta/N: ilysm💕

User1: The fact that she quoted one of the boys' songs😍🥺

seaveydaniel: That's my princess🥺🥺🥺

         Y/Insta/N: I love you so much baby🥺🥺🥺

User2: So pretty😍😍

User3: 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

kaycookk: So beautiful!!😘

        Y/Insta/N: ily bb😘

User4: I love you!

beautychickee: Can I kiss you this Christmas bb gurl??🥺 🥺 

              Y/Insta/N: Of course bb🥺🥺

                    beautychickee:😘

                           Y/Insta/N: 😘

                                  User5: LMAOOO Friendship goals^🤣🤣