Why...

Previously:

You felt the tears pouring out of your face and your couldn't move.

You felt someone put their arms around you and saying something to you. You couldn't hear them over your heart beat and heavy breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: "I can't do this right now." *Sobbing*

You dropped your stuff and ran into the building and into the dressing room and fell on the floor against the wall crying.

~~Your POV~~

Why would he cheat on me?? We planned the wedding...he wanted me to come on tour with them.....why...why did this have to happen??

It can't....it can't end like this...

~~End POV~~

You heard the door open and you saw Corbyn.

Corbyn: "Can I come in?"

All you wanted right now was someone to hug you and comfort you. You looked at him and barely nodded your head. He walked over to you and got on the floor beside you and put his arms around you.

Corbyn: "It wasn't Daniel's fault. It was that girl. She drugged him and he got drunk and he couldn't think straight"

Y/N: "How do you know?"

Corbyn: "Well, Daniel is clearly quite out of it and I searched the bus and it's clear of what happened. And that girl decided to fess up."

You hugged Corbyn and put your head on his shoulder.

Y/N: *Sobbing* "Thanks Corbyn"

Corbyn: "Anything for my best friend"

You sat there hugging Corbyn for a while until you heard a knock at the door.

Y/N: *Sniffles* "Come in"

You saw the door slowly open and you saw Zach walk in.

Zach: "Um..Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yes? Is something wrong?"

Zach: "Well, Jonah said that you know nursing techniques and first aid stuff."

Y/N: "Yeah"

Zach: "Well, Daniel has a pretty big cut in his arm and it looks like it may need stitches. Are you okay enough to do that? Or should we take him to the hospital?"

You looked down and took a deep breath and looked back up at Zach.

Y/N: "Lemme' change my clothes and get my stuff set up. It'll take probably two minutes to get dressed and eight to get set up."

Zach: "Okay. Jonah is currently putting pressure on the cut to help the bleeding slow down."

Y/N: "Good. I'll be out in two minutes"

Zach: "Okay. I'll get your first aid stuff out of the back of the bus and clear out a spot for you to work"

Y/N: "Okay. Thanks"

Zach: "No problem"

Zach left the room and you slowly started to stand up. Corbyn jumped up and held your arm to steady you.

Corbyn: "Be careful. You're shaking"

Y/N: *Deeply sighs* "I know. I need to get dressed."

Corbyn: "Stay right here. I'll grab your clothes from the closet"

Y/N: *Nods*

Corbyn quickly walked across the room and to the closet and turned and looked at you.