What Happened?

NOTICE!!!

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SEEING STITCHES, READ WITH CAUTION. There is a photo of an arm with stitches on it further down in this chapter when Daniel is texting his mom.

There is no blood or bruising around it. It's only the stitches on the arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

Y/N: "mmhhm. Thank you for being okay"

Daniel: "Whenever you're with me, I'll always be okay."

You kissed him and hugged him again. You both sat on the counter hugging each other for a while until you heard a loud crash coming from the other side of the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Daniel jumped and you quickly stood up.

Y/N: *Looks at Daniel* "Stay here"

You walked to the door and opened it to find Zach holding the door to the fridge.

Y/N: "WHAT THE HELL?!"

Zach: *Looks at you with wide eyes* "Oops?"

Y/N: *Spins around and walks into the other room* "Uggghhh"

You grabbed your tool box from under the table and went back into the kitchen.

Y/N: "You boys are so reckless" *Laughs*

You fixed the fridge and made sure that it opened and closed correctly before putting your tool box away.

Y/N: *Looks at Zach* "Now, STOP BREAKING STUFF"

Zach: *Puts both hands up in defense* "Sorry?"

Y/N: *points butter knife covered in peanut butter at Zach* "Next time, you're fixing it"

Zach: "Yes ma'am"

Y/N: *Laughs* "I'm kidding. I'll take care of it. You'll just break it again" *Laughs*

Zach: "Uh...ouch"

Y/N: "You heard me"

Zach: "Yes ma'am I did"

You grinned and walked into the other room and sat on the couch with your sandwhich and leaned your head onto Daniel's shoulder.

You both fell asleep on the couch after a while and Daniel had his non-hurt arm around you.

*The other boys walk to the back of the bus*

Zach: *Whispering* "Why is love so weird??"

Corbyn: *Turns and looks at Zach* *Whispering* "What the hell, dude?!"

Zach: *Whispering* "What??"

Corbyn: *Whispering* "You can't even say that cause you're dating Kay"

Zach: *Whispering* "I know, but still..."

Corbyn: *Turns to go to bed* *Whispers* "You make no sense..."

*The boys leave the room and get into their beds*

~~NEXT MORNING~~

applejuiceboi: Y/N.Finzta Tagged you in a post!
seaveydaniel: Y/N/Insta posted two new photos!