Skateboard

Previously:

You both got back to his room and you went into his bathroom and took a shower.

After you got out you wrapped a towel around yourself and you got out and told Daniel he could use the shower now.

You changed into your sweatpants and you found one of his hoodies.

Your POV: I don't think he'll mind if I wear his hoodie

You lied on his bed and scrolled through Instagram for a bit before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up the next morning with Daniel's arms around your waist. You turned to face him and admired how cute he was when he was sleeping. You wanted to kiss his soft lips so bad but you didn't want to wake him up. You closed your eyes and just rested in his arms.

After a short while, you could tell that he was waking up.

Daniel: "Good morning, beautiful."

Y/N: "Good morning, handso-....Giraffe"

Daniel: "I SAW THATTTTT"

You quickly turned around to face the other way.

Y/N: "Saw what?"

Daniel: "You were about to say 'handsome'"

Y/N: "Was not!"

Daniel got really close to your ear and you could feel his body against yours.

Daniel: "I'm pretty sure I know what I heard, princess"

You started blushing and got out of bed and walked towards the door.

Y/N: "whatever" *laughs*

You went downstairs and saw that no one else was awake.

You decided to make pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, French toast, and fruit salad for everyone for breakfast. You had the sausage and bacon cooking and you felt someone wrap their arms around your waist.

You got that tingly butterfly feeling in your stomach.

Y/N: "Look who finally decided to get up." *giggles*

Daniel: "I started to miss you"

You giggles and continued what you were doing.

You finished cooking everything and Daniel helped you set it up on the table.

You were just about to get drinks and cups out when Zach, Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, Gabbie, and Christin all came running downstairs.

Corbyn: "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD"

Just as Corbyn yells 'food' he slipped and slid accros the floor and crashed into the table.

Corbyn: "ow...I'M OKAY!"

You started laughing at what had just happened.

Zach: "It smells like heaven in here"

Gabbie looked at the table and saw you putting drinks and cups out.

Gabbie: "Wowww. Y/N, did you do this?"

Y/N: "ummm... yes?"

Gabbie: "This is amazing!"

Y/N: "Thanks!"

You all sat at the table and started eating.

Zach: *stuffing French toast in his face* "This. Is. So. Freaking. Good."

Y/N: *laughing* "Thanks, Zach"

After you all ate, you went back up to Daniels room to get a shower and change into your clothes for the day:

You came back downstairs and grabbed one of the skateboards and went to the backyard.

You started skating around, doing flips, and random tricks.

You noticed jack coming around the house on his skateboard and he saw you doing trick.

Jack: "Dang! You could help me teach the other boys" *laughs*

You laugh at his comment.

The two of you spend about 30 minutes doing tricks and showing each other new tricks.

Gabbie came out and sat on the chair outside with Lav in her lap

Gabbie: "wow Y/N, You might even be better than Jack" *laughing*

Y/N: "That's not possible" *laughing*

Jonah came out and called out to the 4 of you.

Jonah: "We're putting on a movie if any of you wanna join us"

You all went inside and you saw a spot next to Daniel. You walked over and sat next to him.

He put his arm around you and you laid your head on his shoulder.

After the movie, you had to go home because you were meeting up with your friend the next morning.

Daniel: "I can drive you home if you want."

Y/N: "Sure!"

Daniel drove you home and parked the car in front of your house. He got out of the car and walked you up to the porch and you kissed his cheek.

Y/N: "Thank you for letting me hang out with you for the day."

Daniel: "Of course! Anytime!"

You hugged him goodbye and he left. Daniel texted you 15 minutes after your shower:

Daniel: You wanna come over again tomorrow?

Y/N: I'd enjoy that :)

Daniel: What time do you want me to pick you up?

Y/N: Are you sure you want to pick me up? I can call an Uber to pick me up and bring me over so you don't have to drive twice.

Daniel: Nah don't worry about it

Y/N: You can pick me up at 8:30 cuz my friend just cancelled on me lol

Daniel: aw I'm sorry she cancelled on you

Y/N: ehh don't worry abt it. It's fine

Daniel: Well I'll be there at 8:30 :)

Y/N: Got it :)

Daniel: Goodnight!

Y/N: Goodnight!

_________________________________________________

__End of Part 5__

Stay tuned for part 6!

Hope you enjoyed!

Love,

    Emma