Who did you pick?

Previously:

Y/N: "I missed you"

Daniel: "I missed you too"

You kissed him and hugged him again.

Y/N: "Also, I found my Brides Maids and my Maid of Honor"

Daniel: "Really?! That's awesome!! I have my Best Man and Grooms Men"

Y/N: "Who did you pick? Just curious"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel: "Corbyn as my Best Man. Zach, Jack, Jonah, Christian, and Tyler as my Grooms Men. Who did you pick?"

Y/N: "Christina as my Maid of Honor. Kay, Gabbie, Y/BF/N, and Anna as Bridesmaids. I need one more person. I was thinking Ava but I don't know her very well."

Daniel: "You could get to know her during the time leading up to the wedding"

Y/N: "Is she in town? Or will she be in town?"

Jack: "She's flying down to visit tomorrow"

Gabbie: "I can see if she wants to go shopping with us!"

Chrsitna: "That's a great idea!!"

Gabbie: "Kay, Anna, do you guys wanna come too?"

Kay: "I'd love to!"

Anna: "Sure!"

Daniel: "Sounds like you all have a plan"

You all giggled and went into the living room and sad on the couch and started chatting while scrolling through Instagram and Snapchat while the boys chatted in the other room.

Gabbie: "Sooo...what color dresses are you thinking for the bridesmaids, maid of honor, and flower girl/s?"

Y/N: "OH MY GOSH!! FLOWER GIRLS! I totally forgot!"

Kay: "Who are you thinking?"

Y/N: "Maybe Resse and Isla. I've met both of them and I've gotten to know them really well. They're so sweet. I'm probably gonna ask them"

Zach: "Yeah, Reese loves you so much. She's always asking my mom when she's gonna be able to see you again"

Y/N: "Awww"

Jack: "Yeah. And Isla really likes you too. When she saw the post you made about when you and Daniel got engaged, my mom sent me a video. Lemme show you."

On the video:

Kristin: "Sydney, I have some big news for you!"

Isla: "What is it?!"

Kristin: "It's about Y/N"

Isla: "Is she okay? Is everything alright??"

Kristin: "She's okay. Look at this"

*Shows Isla the post*

Isla: *GASP* "AWWWW THEY"RE ENGAGED!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEDDING!!! YESSSSS!!"

Ends...

Y/N: "Awww That's so sweet!!"

Jack: "Yeah, she loves you"

Y/N: "I wish I could see them soon! I'll probably mail out a package for them"

Corbyn: "Yeah, and you could face time them to get their reactions"

Y/N: "That's a good idea"

You all talked for a bit longer until you all wanted to go to bed.

Y/N: "Goodnight guys!"