We Need You

Previously:

Corbyn: "....Anyway! Let me see the playlist!!"

Daniel: "It's not finished yet"

Corbyn: "Well fine then" *leaves*

You and Daniel laugh and continue finding songs to add to your playlist and eventually, you both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all spent another week at the cabin before heading back to the house.

It was now the day you all had to leave and go back to the WDW house to get ready for the winter tour.

Daniel: "So....Y/N"

Y/N: "Yes?"

Daniel: "Um...the boys and I wrote a new Christmas song, and um...we need another person for one of the parts..."

Y/N: "That's awesome! Who were you guys thinking?? Ariana Grande? Dua Lipa? Zendaya? Billie Eilish?  Macklemore again? Oh! I know! You could ask Kay! She would love to! And It would really help her career! You guys would sound amazi-"

Daniel: "I was thinking you"

Your face went blank and you just stared into Daniel's eyes.

Daniel: "Y/N? Y/N are you okay??"

Y/N: "Oh uh...Let me think about it..."

You smile at him and continue packing your suitcase.

Daniel: "Take your time, princess"

He hugs you and gently kisses your cheek.

After you both have almost everything packed up, you see Daniel's phone light up:

Corbyn🌙:
Did she say yes????

Daniel quickly grabbed his phone and turned it off.

Y/N: "Who was that?"

Daniel: "Corbyn being annoying"

Y/N: *Laughs* "Ohhh"

You both finish packing and head downstairs and see Jack, Gabbie, Lav, Corbyn, and Christina sitting on the couch with their suitcases by the door.

Daniel: "Aren't we gonna put the stuff in the car??"

Corbyn: *Jumps up* "Yeah, I'll help you"

You carry your stuuf out to the car and set it down. You walk back inside and grab everyone else's stuff and bring it outside and put it by the car.

You hear Corbyn talking to Daniel and you decide to put in your airpods and act like your listening to music. You walk outside and listen in on their conversation:

Corbyn: "Did you ask her??"

Daniel: "Yeah"

Corbyn: "What did she say?? Did she say yes??"

Daniel: "She said to give her some time to think about it."

Corbyn: "Daniel, you know that David needs and answer BY TONIGHT"

You immediately felt pressured and unsure of what to do or say.

You sighed and started thinking about everything.

~~Your POV~~

Go on tour with them?? I couldn't meet up to their standards! What would the fans think?! I could ruin their whole career! This is too much...I need to take a step back and think about the positives.