Tour

Previously:

Y/N: "Thank you"

Daniel: "Anything for my princess"

You kissed him and he kissed you back. You lied on your stomach on the cold bed sheets. Daniel came a lied next to you. You put your head on his chest and he rubbed the back of your head gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later your back had healed up and you felt better...aside from the fact that Daniel and the other boys had to leave to go on tour the next day..

You decided to get a shower and get dressed for the day:

You went downstairs and sat on thee couch next to Daniel and cuddled with him

Gabbie came downstairs and called out to you.

Gabbie: "Hey Y/N, do you have any extra towels in your bathroom that I can use?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I think so. You can use them!"

Gabbie: "Thanks!"

Y/N: "No problem!"

A year had gone by and Daniel and you were still dating and you both became more and more in love with each other.

You and Daniel had been cuddling on the couch watching Netflix and eating candy and popcorn.

Daniel got up and looked at you

Daniel: "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick"

Y/N: "mmkay"

After a few minutes, Christina came up to you with a fairly large box.

Christina: "Go put this on"

Y/N: "uhhh okay..."

Christina: "Trust me it's for a good reason"

Y/N: "Okayy..."

Christina: "Come back downstairs when your done. and make sure you get shoes and what ever else"

Y/N: "okay..." *laughs*

You went up to Daniels room to change. You opened the box and saw a summer dress and put it on:

 You opened the box and saw a summer dress and put it on: