3. {Eggsy}

Imagine.... 😉🌂🕶

Having a fairly pleasant meeting with Eggsy Unwin

Having a fairly pleasant meeting with Eggsy Unwin. He wanted you to join Kingsman so badly, because he saw the potential in you. You were so much like him before he joined himself. You were the same age, came from the same kind of background. So they thought Eggsy would be the perfect one to recruit you, to help you train and become a true spy. He was alluring to you. His charm was through the roof and his witty comments and remarks had you very much intrigued with him from day one. He was flirty as hell. But you could play that game also.

"So, do you always end up at the police station?" You softly scoffed from his little smirk to you, enjoying the banter between you two already.

"As a matter of fact, no. Well.... not all the time anyhow. Did you ever think that maybe they just like looking at my face?" You smirked right back him, seeing the humor in his eyes. He was dressed so sharply. A true gentleman perhaps. Or when he wanted to be anyhow.

"I'm sure that's exactly why. It all makes sense." You chuckled at one another, taking sips from your drinks during conversation. This bar was practically home to you half the time. Your mum was too focused on her boy toy to really care about you or your little brother. So you had to be the grown up. Which meant drinking your sorrows away apparently.

"He had it coming! He didn't need that bloody car of his. It's a piece of shit anyway. Not that it drives now." You couldn't help but laugh from the memory of just why you ended up at the police station this time with your 'favorite people in the whole world.' Your mums boyfriend pissed you off. So you and your little brother stole his car, making sure to scuff it up some along the way. You cut up his seats, damaged his oh so expensive stereo system. Then when you parked it? The fun really began. You blew the tires. Your brother clogged the gas tank. You cut all kinds of lines in it. Then? You blew it up. So.... you didn't do that much damage.

"And here I am, saving your cute ass. What a hero I am huh love?" You rolled your eyes with a tiny smile breaking through, actually already liking Eggsy.

"Oh some nerve you have being in here! You damage my car and then have the balls to come around again? You stupid bitch!" Your eyes widened from dickhead himself strolling into the bar he might as well be living in anymore himself. All he does is drink like a fish and piss people off left and right.

"Oh piss off. We're enjoying a drink here. Or are you blind?" Eggsy didn't give two shits about this idiot. Even though he was looking at you two now like he could really murder you.

"Oh don't think your little boyfriend is going to save you now." Eggsy calmly took a drink, before standing as if he was going to leave, tired of all the rubbish surrounding you. But no. He did something you weren't expecting.

"I have some words of wisdom for you. A good man told me once Manners. Maketh. Man." He slowly started to lock the door, locking each one with each word he spoke. Before all hell broke loose and mugs went flying, guns went off and people went all over the place. But all you could do, was watch in awe of Eggsy. How the fuck does he look so sexy right now?!

"(Y/N)!! Get your fucking ass up now! This time is as good as any to learn how to kick some ass!" You instantly jumped from Eggsy's screamed words from behind this badass umbrella that was a damn shield!

"Mum deserves better." You stomped on dickheads back, hearing his pained screams come out, as Eggsy shot with him something that knocked him out cold.

"Night bruv." Eggsy's little smirk had you smiling like an idiot. You could get used to this kind of life.

"So..... if I join Kingsman, can I have one of those?" He looked down at the umbrella with a little smile, before rolling his eyes in humor.

"If you can handle this kind of thing. I really don't know if you can love." Before he could say anything else, you had him pinned to the ground with a smirk of your own plastered on your face.

"Think I can handle it now big boy?" You two looked to one another with heavy breaths, before he jerked you off of him and up off the ground, pinning you in his arms against his chest in one swift motion, making you smirk even more so.

"We'll see won't we?" He finally let you go, shooting you a wink whilst cleaning himself off. The Kingsman life could be fun then.