20. {Eggsy}

Imagine.......

Having to help train Eggsy in the ways of the Kingsman

Having to help train Eggsy in the ways of the Kingsman. You had an air of elegance, is what you have always been told. You know how to charm your way into anything. That's one of your many talents. But with Eggsy? You could be someone else. Not just Scarlet, your name you use on missions. Deadly and sharp. You frankly scared the piss out of anyone you came in contact with. But Eggsy seemed to be a challenge. And you loved challenges to no end.

"Oh for crying out loud Eggsy! Put that down! It is not a toy. If it is not used properly, it can and will blow your hands off. And do you want that to happen?" His eyes widened upon looking at the object held firmly in his grip, seeming way more interested than scared.

"Shut up.... this little thing?" He smirked from your clear annoyance, just loving teasing you and driving you absolutely bonkers.

"Yes, that little thing is capable of blowing up an entire room. It may look like a lighter. But looks can be deceiving." He eyed you for a split second, taking into account the words you uttered so quietly, studying you as if you were the most interesting thing in the world. You for the most part keep your cool. But around Eggsy, it was becoming a difficult task. Never in the course of Kingsman have you met another person who intrigues you the way Eggsy Unwin does.

"I think I'll go with the umbrella. It can do loads of damage from what I've seen Harry do with it yeah?" You chuckled, remembering the lovely bar fight that was rather amusing to watch.

"Good choice Unwin! I personally love it. It's my choice as well every time." Before you could utter another word, he stood with a grin on his lips, getting closer and closer to you with each step he took.

"We'll make a great team love." He softly tucked a strand of loose hair softly laying along your cheek behind your ear, winking at you before grabbing the umbrella, leaving you a mess. Being a Kingsman just got even more interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you so incredibly much for always reading. It means everything to me. You all are the best. 😘