21. {Taron}

Imagine...... 🚘🎼🎤

 🚘🎼🎤

Being asked to do Carpool Karaoke with Taron and Richard, by Taron himself

Being asked to do Carpool Karaoke with Taron and Richard, by Taron himself. You were completely excited for this, seeing as you loved Carpool Karaoke completely. And looking at Egerton's face was an added bonus.

"There she is! The lovely {Y/N}. How is our Queen today?" You chuckled slightly as you slipped into the backseat, looking at the two handsome men you're lucky enough to call your best friends. Rocketman bonded you three like no other. And you absolutely loved the relationship Taron and Richard had.

"I'm quite well my good sirs. Ready to blow the roof off of London. Or the sky.... or whatever it is we can possibly blow away. We're going to do it damn it!" They both chuckled, just when you noticed Taron's eyes lingering on you a bit longer than usual, your face heating up from that mere look alone. You had a massive crush on Taron. And he knew it. You could tell.

"I don't think these lovely people are ready for us." Taron's words sent a laugh escaping your red colored lips, feeling giddy from the idea that you're actually doing this.

"Well you'll absolutely impress with your singing Egerton. Don't even deny it you angel." You playfully slapped his arm, seeing Richard eyeing you both with humor. You had told him before how you felt about Taron. So he constantly teases you for it. So this should be fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hold me closer tiny dancer! Count the headlights on the highway! Lay me down in sheets of linen. You had a busy day today." You belted the words with all your heart, having loved Elton and his music since you were a mere tot. So knowing him personally was a dream come true. And all the people you met because of him, was crazy.

"How about we get out of this car and have some more fun yeah? Surprise some people." You clapped your hands together in excitement, when you all three left the car to roam the beautiful streets of London, loving all the people you met along the way. Loads of them recognized Taron and Richard right off the bat, wanting pictures and autographs. You even played tag around a phone booth, probably looking like crazy people. But you couldn't stop laughing long enough to care.

"Taaaron!" Taron suddenly had you over his shoulder in one swift motion, taking off with Richard close behind. To say this was your favorite day by far, was an understatement.