15. {Taron}

Imagine.....

Seeing Taron looking at you like this to tease you during the entire interview

Seeing Taron looking at you like this to tease you during the entire interview. Each time you would catch his eye, he would do this, knowing it would drive you absolutely insane and break you out into a huge smile of humor and so many other emotions you couldn't share on camera without scaring who knows how many people that would see it. Just your thoughts alone weren't exactly PG 13.

"Everyone has been talking about you and Taron's chemistry on and off screen. And may I say, I agree with them when I say that you two are absolutely perfect together." You grinned like mad at the interviewer who was having way too much with this to be honest. But they made this experience even more humorous to say the least.

"You have no idea. Taron is absolutely amazing. Completely brilliant and talented. And dare I say, sexy?" You winked over at Taron, deciding to have a little fun of your own. Two can play at this game. But there was no doubt that he would most likely win it all. You were rendered useless to his charm. Working with him on Eddie the Eagle, was beyond the most fun you've ever had. And there was no denying just how attractive he is. But yet, it's like he doesn't even know the extent of it what so ever. And that, makes him even more attractive.