6. {Taron}

Imagine.... 💖😋

Just loving the look Taron gets on his face when food is involved

Just loving the look Taron gets on his face when food is involved. This boy loves his food! Therefor, that's why you get along so well.

"Is it possible for you to look at me the way you're looking at that food right now?" His sudden laughter almost made said food, fall from his mouth and you were dying from the
sight.

"Wow love. You really want me to drop this precious piece of cargo on the ground? You're evil. So evil." You shook your head with a chuckle, just as he wrapped his arm around your waist with his smile showing in full force.

"Well excuse me sir. Shall I wait outside a hotel for you?" You wiggled your eyebrows with a humored look on your face, before he suddenly up and threw you over his shoulder, causing a squeal to leave your lips that half the world probably heard.

"Egerton!!" You playfully slapped his back, hearing the humorous laugh he let out. Life with him was never boring.

"I will not, or shall not put you down. That's what you get." You slumped against him in defeat, knowing he was going to win this one.

"Man, I guess I know now never to cross you when it comes to food." You shook your head from the situation you found yourself in. You and Taron loved to tease each other. Pranking was a must in your relationship and have mercy on the people who walked in the middle of it.

"Damn straight." You died laughing from his attempt at a serious voice, enjoying the ride on the Taron Egerton express. Because why not?