18. {Eddie}

Imagine......

Going with Eddie and Bronson on the road for Eddie's Olympic training, feeling completely free and alive out on the open road

Going with Eddie and Bronson on the road for Eddie's Olympic training, feeling completely free and alive out on the open road. Your best friend was having his dream come true, right along with yours. You've always been a massive traveler. You absolutely loved it.

"Awwww..... look at little Eddie all passed out on the window like the cute puppy he is." Bronson's gaze looked to you with a look of humor spreading across his face from your comment. He had no problem teasing you about your crush on your best friend, considering he always says Eddie loves you more than he loves milk. And that means you're incredibly special.  And that's when it happened. The horn blaring so annoyingly loud in the air around you and Eddie's surprised face greeting you and Bronson from the sudden loudness, having jumped awake from the commotion.

"He sure looks like a scared puppy to me." Bronson's laughter filled the air, having you rolling your eyes, but not before Eddie's confused expression bore into you.

"Ignore him Ed's. He's uh..... a batty old man." Bronson elbowed you, causing you to laugh like crazy. You've honestly been having the time of your life with these two. But you always do with Eddie. And this was just the beginning.