4. {Johnny}

Imagine....🎹🎶🎙💕

Seeing just how happy Johnny is that he's finally getting closer and closer to his dream coming true

Seeing just how happy Johnny is that he's finally getting closer and closer to his dream coming true. He loves his family and doesn't want to disappoint them. But singing? That's his passion. And when a massive stack of ads for a new singing competition catches his eye, he knows that he has to go. This could be huge!

"{Y/N}!! Have you seen these?!" Johnny practically shoves the paper into your hands with the worlds biggest grin on his adorable face, causing you to chuckle once looking at you. You had a feeling he would want to do this. You and Johnny have been best friends since you were practically little things. And you could gladly say that he was the most talented gorilla in the world. His voice was beautiful.

"Yes! And it has your name written all over it. So you get over there and show them what you're made of. Your dad? Will be fine." He suddenly hugged you so tightly, causing the smile on your lips to grow even bigger.

"You're the best. Promise you'll be in the crowd when my name ends up in lights yeah?" You both chuckled at one another, loving how excited he was. This was his passion. And you would do anything to see him achieve it.