24. {Dean}

Imagine.....

You and Dean had been dating for a bit now, just recently rekindling something you had back in high school

You and Dean had been dating for a bit now, just recently rekindling something you had back in high school. And never once had you been terrified of him. Until tonight. The unexplainable way he was looking at you, as if he could just tear you apart in the worst way possible. He knew you had found out about his shady business with the BBC. But you've been so hush hush about it in fear of this exact moment.

"You look absolutely wrecked Dean." Your words seemed to just hang in the balance, only causing a slight smile to form on his handsome face. He somehow knew you wouldn't leave, even with everything you knew. Otherwise you would have already. But the undeniable fact of the matter, was that you were crazy about this man in every possible way. You absolutely hated it. But you loved how he made you feel.

"And you look absolutely terrified. But here we are huh?" Your eyes widened a little from the clear tone of knowing in his voice, knowing he had found out that you knew. Mainly because you had witnessed something first hand. Dean was a very complicated man in every sense of the word. His boyish smile hid everything about him that was anything but boyish. He was obsessed with his business and anything he had to do to make it thrive more and more. Even if it meant destroying others to get there. Money was the goal. Casualties were necessary you had once heard. And they took that to heart. Someone was dead to cover up more and more of the shady dealings they have done. And you were afraid of the outcome.

"You're scared of me. I can see it in your eyes. Just don't open your mouth and we won't have any problems. Because I would hate to have your blood pooled on my floor....." Your eyes widened with his sudden closeness to you, pinning you to the wall behind you with so much force behind it. His eyes flickered from your eyes to your mouth, feeling your heart racing with each passing moment of silence. And then, he just merely kissed you, shutting your thoughts up completely. You hated just how easily you gave into him. Like everything, he got what he wanted. And one thing, was you.