13. {Eggsy}

Imagine.......

Eggsy trying so hard to impress you with his ass whooping skills, telling you he would save the world

Eggsy trying so hard to impress you with his ass whooping skills, telling you he would save the world. And you had no doubt about it to be honest. You just wanted out of this room. This..... prison cell. And it didn't hurt that this guy was hot as hell.

"So, did you save the world hot shot?" His little smirk of confidence, told you everything you needed to know. You had a feeling about him since the moment you first saw him, opening the little window on this horrible door. You didn't know exactly who he was or what he did. But he's clearly badass. Right up your alley. You noted the Champagne glasses and bottle in his hands, feeling hopeful for the first time since the world have gone to shit, thanks to Valentine. Your father wanted in on the madness with him. But you didn't. So they locked you up to keep your mouth shut.

"Yes I did...." You both just stared at one another with lustful eyes, knowing exactly what was about to go down once he entered the room. And you had absolutely no objections.

"Well then, are you going to come here? Or just stare at me like I'm the golden prize or something?" You teased him with a little wink, noting the little smile on his handsome face. He looked so scuffed up from whatever happened out there. But somehow, it made him look even hotter. And after just a minute of him talking to whoever it was he possibly was talking to outside the door, he finally entered with that smile on his lips, ready to party.

"Look at you lover boy. You have a hot date or something?" You were casually laid out over the bed, partially dressed, showing off just enough to tease him for what was to come. And he didn't seem to mind.

"Merlin.... you are the governor." You chuckled, noting he was talking into his glasses to someone on the other side, impressed. It made sense, considering this was a huge operation Valentine has going on. You would definitely need a whole team to shut it down. And what followed after, here in this room, you would never forget, that's for sure.