23. {Elton}

Imagine.....

You were finally escaping the hell hole of a place you, Elton and Bernie have been staying in

You were finally escaping the hell hole of a place you, Elton and Bernie have been staying in. And you couldn't be happier. You wanted to throw a massive party for this occasion alone! But that was before a sudden crash of piano keys filled the air around you, holding your breath from the impending scream that would surely follow.

"She's killed my piano!" You looked up on the balcony to see the she devil herself, glaring at the lot of you with so much hate. So much hurt. But what did she expect? She kept pushing herself on Elton. And he was anything but interested.

"It was probably hexed with voodoo or something anyhow. We'll just get you a new one." Bernie hid his smile from your comment that was loud enough for her to hear. And she was fuming.

"If looks could kill, we would be dead ten times over." You jumped into the car after laughing so hard from Bernie's comment, just as Elton practically dove into the car before she could throw anything else your way.

"Phew! Well guys, at least that is over. It can only get better from here." Elton slumped into the seat with a little content look finally showing on his face.

"Thank. Fuck."