22. {Asbo}

Imagine......

Your life was about your job from the moment you started it here at the station

Your life was about your job from the moment you started it here at the station. Your dad was a firefighter as well, one of the best in town to be exact. So you constantly got a taste of the life as one. And fell in love with it from the start. For the most part, you liked who you worked with. But sometimes they drove you absolutely mad. Like today. Messing around with the new recruit, as they call it. When it's actually them being hateful and rude.

"Hey! Dennis right? I'm {Y/N}." You startled him slightly once you sat next to him at the seemingly empty table he occupied for most of the morning. You took the opportunity to look him over. And he was handsome. But very reserved. He was a complete mystery. Of course you've only known him for a mere day. But there's something in his eyes that says there's a lot to him that he would love to keep hidden.

"Hey. You won't piss off your buddies for sitting at the losers table?" You chuckled a little from his somewhat humored comment, sending daggers towards your coworkers from your exchange with him. They didn't understand why you were so interested in him. But you were.

"Forget those idiots. This isn't high school. To be honest, we seem like the oldest ones in this room. And we're actually the youngest." That earned you a tiny smile, putting a grin upon your now relaxed face. There's definitely something hidden behind those eyes. But you would love to find out what.