7. {Dean}

Imagine.... ❤️

The look on Dean's face from seeing you for the first time since high school

The look on Dean's face from seeing you for the first time since high school. You were having a quick lunch with some girlfriends of yours, needing a stress relief from the hectic day at work. But when your eyes locked with Dean's, you couldn't look away. He visibly tensed up, completely shocked to see you sitting across the way. You had a rocky past with Dean Karny. He has this edge about him that attracted you from the start. But he had a darker side he hid well.

"Dean?" You finally grew the courage to walk over to him once your friends practically pushed you over. And the smile on his lips took you back to those days. When things were much more simple and easy. When you and Dean were the power couple of the entire school.

"(Y/N)..... wow. Look at you!" He stood to greet you halfway with a tight embrace, you softly leaving a kiss to his cheek once pulling away. He still looked as good as always.

"Look at you! Big shot. Seems like you were making a good deal there." You winked at him, happy to see him doing well, regardless of what his job actually was.

"And then to make it even sweeter, you come into my vision. How did I get that lucky?" His mega watt smile had you smiling like a complete fool, those foreign feels coming back to you that you haven't felt since him.

"Maybe it was meant to be." He had a way of always drawing you back in. You were completely hooked on Dean. Even after all this time of no contact. You had to remember to thank your girlfriends for picking this place.