17. {Robin}

Imagine.......🏹

"So English, this is your lady friend?" John has been skeptical about you since the moment you ran to Locksley manor when the Frier had mentioned seeing Rob back in town

"So English, this is your lady friend?" John has been skeptical about you since the moment you ran to Locksley manor when the Frier had mentioned seeing Rob back in town. You almost didn't believe it. But you had to know. And when your eyes had landed on his handsome face, your heart had felt as if it had stopped all together. There he was...... alive. Your best friend. Your partner in crime. Your...... everything. When you thought he had died in battle, your whole world shattered around you. So that leads to this moment, when you almost didn't even get to come in if John had his way. He was afraid you would tell. Or better yet, Rob thought you would get hurt being associated with him once again. But you didn't care. He had no idea just how tough you got since his leaving. Things had changed drastically thanks to the sheriff. But you had a feeling that was all about to end.

"Yes. Miss (Y/N) (Y/L/N), of Nottingham. And isn't she a beauty?" You rolled your eyes with a hint of a blush rising on your cheeks, trying your best to hide it all together. But he always saw it. And always teased you for it. But that was all before suddenly, John had you tightly wrapped in his arms as if he was about to take flight with you, covering your mouth and posing himself right in front of Rob with a look of challenge, a smirk showing to even sweeten the deal. But you? You were completely fear stricken. And your face surely showed it.

"Good. Then show me. Show me just how much she means to you! Pretend I'm someone who needs to be taken down. Aim. Shoot. Go on English....." Your eyes wildly looked to Rob in complete fear. But something told you not to be scared. Maybe it was all just a mere test, to get Rob to really focus. And that's when an arrow, quicker than any one you'd ever seen, whizzed right past your face and in the line of fire right for John. But he instantly caught it with his suddenly loose hand, grinning like a mad man from the tip of the arrow sitting perfectly in his tight grip, when it would have ended up square in his forehead if he hadn't caught it.

"Do you mind warning a girl before you go and put her in a war zone?!" John suddenly laughed, the first laugh you'd heard from the usually serious man. Even Rob looked upset. He surely didn't think he'd hit you. His aim is fantastic, the best you had ever seen.

"I like you. She can stay." Your eyes widened from his sudden words, surprised.

"But that doesn't mean you won't work. I've seen what you can do with your archery skills as well. And what you can do with a knife. You hold your own. So what I just did? Don't let happen again." You nodded, before finally letting out the breath you didn't even realize you were holding until now. Then you looked to Rob, seeing the way he was looking at you, a little smile finally on his lips. And that's when you tightly hugged him from the closeness of your bodies, feeling safer then ever in his tight grip.

"We'll make the perfect team love. I'm just glad I didn't take your head off. You can't very well do very much without it." You burst into laughter, never wavering from the hug. You loved this guy.