Sampson vs Hamburg

My heart dropped. I looked back at Ella only to see she had dodged the bullet. Somehow, someway, she had dodged it. Ella stood there, panting. I looked back at Sampson and lost it.
I swung my fist and punched him right in the face. He stepped back, holding his jaw. The rest of the soldiers should've held me back, yelled, or hell even shot me for attacking the commanding officer like that. But they all just looked on in shock.
Sampson faced me. "So that's how you want to play it, huh?"
Sampson lunged at me and took me to the ground. He punched me left, then right, then I wrapped my legs around his head and flung him off me. We both stood to face each other. He pulled out a knife.
"Specialist Michael Hamburg. You are relieved of fucking duty!"
He lunged again and stabbed me through my shoulder. I felt the metal grind against my bones as my shirt dampened with my blood. I yelled out in pain and grabbed the knife, forcing it out against Sampson's pushing. When it was finally out, I tried to angle it into Sampson. He pushed back. We fought using pure strength for our lives.
Sampson used this opportunity to trip me and we both fell to the ground. But the knife? It went in and breathing stopped as silence befell the stadium.