Isabelle Lewis

I was walking in Central Park, when I heard a hiss. Being a Shadowhunter, the first thing that you think of, is 'demon ahead.' I followed the sound to see two people, a boy and a girl, fighting these weird creatures. They were half snake and half human. Above the waist, they were human and waist below, they were serpents. I was confused. I had never seen anything like this.

Anyway, those people looked like they needed help. So, I pulled out my whip to help them. They gave me a confused look.

"What are you doing?" the guy asked.

"Helping you," I said, "I don't know what they are, but they don't look very nice."

"Well, thanks," the girl said.

"Doesn't it bother you that she can see through the mist and that she has a whip that can kill the monsters, Anna?" the guy said.

"As long as she doesn't use it on us, I'm fine with it. We'll deal with the mist thing later, Seaweed Brain," Anna said.

"We're fighting dracaenae and yet you find time to call me names. I'm impressed, Wise Girl," the guy said.

The dracaenae were hard to kill. The guy managed to slash one, right through the waist, it turned into dust. I'm guessing that it went into some kind of realm, like a demon realm or something. Anna stabbed the other one and it exploded all over her. It was actually kind of funny how it burst all over her.

I slashed my whip through the other one and it just caused a scratch. The dracaenae grabbed onto the whip. I pulled the whip towards me and the dracaenae came forward, pummeling at me. I grabbed the dagger in my boot and stabbed it in the chest and spun away. It disappeared, leaving the dagger to fall to the ground. I grabbed it and cleaned it on my jacket and put in back in my boot.

"Thanks. I'm Annabeth," the girl said, and pointed to the guy, "This is Percy. You have some style."

"You're welcome and thanks," I said.

Then, the Percy hugged Annabeth from behind and kissed her. Annabeth kissed him back for a moment and pulled away. Percy groaned.

"Oh, come on Wise Girl. Let me kiss you!"

"We have company, you idiot."

"Ugh," he groaned and turned to me, "No offense."

"None taken. One of my friends used to do this all the time. To spite them, I used to do the same with my boyfriend. I would do the same now, but my husband isn't here."

"Huh. Okay. So, what are you?" Percy said.

"Shadowhunter. I kill demons. Like you kill.... monsters?"

"Yes, we kill monsters," Percy said.

"Anyway, what are you?" I asked.

"We are demigods, children of the Greek Gods,"Annabeth said, "I'm the daughter of Athena, the goddess of wisdom and Percy's the son of Poseidon, the god of the seas."

"Well, I'm not the daughter of anything. But, we're the descendants of a bunch of people who drank Angel blood."

"Angel blood. Seriously?" Percy said. He looked like he was trying not to puke.

"Yeah, you believe in Gods, we believe in Demons and Angels."

"That's not weird. At all," Annabeth said.

"Hey, no need to say that. In my eyes, believing in Gods is weird," I said.

"Oh, we don't believe in Gods. We believe in asses in the sky who always need our help," Percy said.

"Touche."

"What's with the tattoos? Is it a Shadowhunter thing to be covered in tattoos?" Percy asked.

"Well, for one, they're not tattoos. They are runes. For example, this is for speed. This enhances my speed for my fights. Demons are way faster and stronger than Shadowhunters. And, Shadowhunters are way faster and stronger than humans. So, you see why we need them. If we try to put a rune on a human, they'll die."

"Huh. There goes my chance to ask why we don't have those," Percy said.

"Well, you aren't necessarily humans. So,  it's still debatable for demigods like you."

"Not willing to find out," Percy said.

"You know what, wanna go for dinner with us?" Annabeth said.

"I would love to. But, I have to finish this patrol. And, Simon's waiting for me," I said.

"Okay, then. See ya," Percy said.

They walked away. As they walked away, I heard Percy say something.

"Finally, some alone time with you. We never get to spend time together."

"Oh, come on Seaweed brain. We spend time together all the time. We live together."

"Not enough, Wise Girl," Percy said, kissing her.

I continued my patrol, and once I went to my apartment. Simon was waiting for me.

"How was the patrol, honey?"

"No demons. But, there were monsters."

"Monsters?"

"Yep, and I met Percabeth."

***

Thank you for the 1k  reads! Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment!

Also, why do Shadowhunters wear black? Cause I forgot and can't remember why. I'm sorry if you have no idea who Isabelle is. I just really wanted to write this one.