A Foe or Something More - Part 2

I left Percy standing there, after dropping the bomb. Spending the day with him made me realize that he's not that bad after all. He's actually quite funny and nice. I was still a bit skeptical about dating him, though. So, I agreed to one date. What could go wrong? Okay, there's a lot that could go wrong, and the fact that I said that just multiplies the chances of this ending badly, but whatever.

I walked up to Piper as she said goodbye to her boyfriend, Jason. Piper looked at me.

"So, how'd it go for you?"

"Honestly? Not that bad."

"Well, whatever happened must have been something because Percy looks dumbstruck."

I looked behind me to see Percy with his mouth wide open and eyes wide. Jason was waving his hand in front of Percy's trying to catch his attention. I chuckled and turned to Piper.

"Well, I suppose you could say that something happened. I told him I would go on a date with him."

"WHAT?!"

"Gods, Piper, don't shout!"

"Annabeth Marie Chase, you better not be lying."

"I'm not lying! He wore me down, alright? He asked me out like a bazillion times."

"It's happening! Percabeth's happening!" She squealed.

I rolled my eyes. Ever since Percy started hitting on me, Piper started calling us Percabeth. So yeah, she's been calling us that a long time.

"So, where you going?"

"I don't know, Pipes. I just told him that I would go out with him."

"Oh my gods, this is so exciting!"

I just grunted and tuned out to her rantings. She was talking about what dress I should wear and how our wedding was going to be. Why would any sane person want to listen to that? My phone chimed. I looked at the screen.

Hi, princess.

Percy.

How'd ya get my number?

Piper gave it.

Soooo, you said yes, huh?

Yes, I did. Your point is?

Nothing. I'm just extremely happy

I finally wore you down.

Nothing to be proud of, Perseus.

Whatever, I'm still happy you said yes.

I'll pick you up at  6 on Friday

Friday. As in tomorrow?

Yeah, is that a problem?

No, it's perfect. Where are we going?

It's a surprise ;)

Whatever.
See ya then.

See ya, princess.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Piper said, peeking into my phone, "Someone's got a date this Friday!"

"Shut up, Piper." I said, wiping the smile off my face. I looked over to Percy and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him and he held his hand to his heart.