Ika-dalawampung Kabanata

Night's PoV

"Do you have any suggestions or idea of what's the kids would like to see in their room?" Kaneki said.

We're in the salas, talking about the plans for renovating the room of my children. I'm somewhat in trouble of thinking of a design of the kids' room for being stupid in the past years. Although, Rose already told me some details about the kids it's still not enough to decide a room that will make them happy.

"I want this to be a surprise for the kids and for Luz but... I don't have any idea what kind of room the kids would like." I answer and sigh.

"What kind of room the kids were raised in?" K asked.

"They stayed at condominium after leaving her parent's house so it must be small and they like to share the room for the three of them." I said what Luz told me about the kids.

"Then all you have to do is to change the things in their room." Ken said that made me stop.

"I want to give them a big room for the three of them. I want to get this chance to make it up to them. But I don't know how..."

"Then you shouldn't let her leave ever since from the start." A voice said.

I stopped and look where it came from. It's Leo. His hands may be inside the pocket of his jeans but I know it turned into a fist when he heard what I'm saying.

"Leo."-Kaneki

Leo sighed and talk again. "Didn't came here to drag you down." He said and the envelope that he's holding to me. "You know what to do." He said and then walk away.

"Now you know what you're going to do." Ken said after we opened the brown envelope.

It has a picture of the kids playing in their room. The room was quite small but it manage to place a double size of the bed inside and have a drawing table beside the bed. Al was drawing something in the table while Sky was the one who opened the blanket up to see Zel inside.

Next was a paper. It has a drawing of a room. The first one was detailed and has a nice drawing it can be compare to the begginer's drawing, it has name below the paper, Al. While the second one was a kid's drawing and it has a name behind the paper, Zera Elizabeth Love. The last one which I guess Sky was the owner, had his drawing detailed first like how his brother draw but the latter was like princess', drawing.

"Now you have a clue. Combine those and we're going to start." K said.

"Any things that you wanted to change?" Kaneki ask.

I sigh for an answer and I heard a loud laugh coming from my friends who's eavesdropping in our conversation.

"Don't ask him, Kaneki. He doesn't know what to change because he doesn't know what Luz and the kids likes." Xavier said still laughing.

"F*ck off, bastard." I said, pissed.

"Daddy!"

The laughter became loud that catches the attention of the kids who's going down in the stairs. They're holding a pillow and their mother who's following them is holding an extra blankets. It made my friends stop laughing.

I stand up and walk to them to help them. i stare blankly at the maids whose at their backs following them also holding some pillows and blankets too. I saw how their face eaten by fear and when I'm about to speak I notice a scary look from my wife.

"Don't ever stare like that to the maids, Escuro." She said with a very serious and strict voice.

I gulp and avoid my wife's eyes. "Okay. I'm sorry." After saying that I heard my friends laughing again.