four

HANA

I gasp for air when I reach the surface, the warm temperature of the air contrasting with the coolness of the water.

"What the fuck?" Sophie screeches, trying desperately to keep her hair out of the water.

"You were going to hit a duck!" I explain, shifting my legs and arms to keep me afloat.

Harry swims over to me from the other side of the damaged kayak as Lana begins to mutter a string of insults directed towards me, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me to the shore.

"I can swim, you know," I scoff, rolling my eyes at his unnecessary actions.

"I know. Be quiet," he replies with a small smile, gliding through the water easily. I must admit, when his strong arm is wrapped around my body, my hands holding on to his defined muscles and droplets of water dripping onto his face from his darkened hair, he does look godly. I'm not blind, and I'm not ignorant, at least not enough to be able to honestly deny how attractive he is at this moment.

If I couldn't before, I definitely can't now. He reaches the bank of the lake, helping me onto safe ground. His white T-shirt is now see-through - he does have tattoos. A lot of them, from the looks of it, more than I thought anyway. My eyes focus on a large butterfly on the middle of his defined abdomen before moving onto two slightly different birds just below his collar bones.

His eyes are now intently trained on my chest, staring at my sports bra and smooth stomach shamelessly. He shakes his hair off, like a dog, spraying me with water.

"Ew, Harry."

"Oh, sorry, were you not wet enough already?" My cheeks heat at his suggestive comment, replying with a roll of my eyes, which he only cackles at, pulling off his life jacket and shirt, much to Amy's glee from the one end of the lake and displaying much more of the ink on his skin.

Lana and Sophie require poor Kenny to jump into the water and pull them out to safety, and they appear rather mad that I got Harry and they got Kenny.

The four of us are sent to the cabins to dry off before lunch, Harry's eyes following me all the way to my room. He disappears, re-emerging at the same as me, both of us holding a towel and other shower necessities.

He waits for me to reach him, and decides to walk with me, "showers?"

"Yeah. Thanks for, uh, listening to me." He shrugs and smiles childishly at my words, showing off his glorious dimples.

"I'd much rather tip Josephine and Sophie into the water than let them murder some innocent ducks."

"Me too," I nod, both of us smiling at each other and suddenly, I feel weird - a heavy feeling in my stomach that I only get when I have a crush on someone, and I ignore it completely.

We reach the showers, the two girls glaring angrily at us on their way back to the cabins, having just had a shower. Harry and I burst into laughter, infuriating the girls further when they inevitably hear us.

I'm prevented from entering the girls quarter by a hand on my arm, "when I get out of that shower, I expect you to be waiting for me with a snickers and a bag of cheese and onion crisps. Understand?" he speaks lowly, pressing something into my hand, which I find to be money when he paces away to the male showers with a conceited smile.

I rush my shower, quickly shaving, washing my hair to get the smell and texture of dirty lake water out of it and scrubbing my body. Wrapping my towel around me, enjoying the warmth after being so cold in the lake, I dry off, reaching for my fresh, dry clothes. Shit. I forgot them.