fifty nine

HANA

I wake up early to Harry tapping his fingertips against my smooth stomach gently, his hair tickling my skin as his head rests against my collarbone.

"Hi, Cherry," his voice is hoarse like he's been crying, and the redness around his eyes only confirm my assumption.

"Hi, baby."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm good, tired," I murmur, his touch slipping lower until it reaches the band of his very comfortable boxers I had stolen.

"Can I touch you?"

"Yes," I consent sleepily, shifting my hips in excitement as he slides down, licking my stomach lightly before pulling his shirt over my head and wrapping his lips around my nipple, sucking gently and smirking arrogantly at the obscene moan that escapes me. He sinks two fingers into me without warning, kissing me quickly to keep me quiet as he curls his fingers expertly and immediately finds and begins to massage my sensitivity, circling my clit with his thumb at the same time.

He returns to my nipples, sucking in each one hungrily before creating a deep purple bruise on my chest, then repeating the action against my neck whilst I come closer and closer to my end, one I can tell will have my legs shaking painfully and my mind useless.

"Come for me, Cherry. I love you, fuck," he groans as I clench around his fingers tightly, my orgasm ripping through me and causing my back to arch and a strangled moan to leave my lips. "Are you alright? Can I fuck you now?"

"Please," I whine, my mind still hazy from the intensity, and I know that's nowhere near the end when he rolls a condom onto his cock and approaches me again, gazing at me with an admiring glint in his eyes.

He slowly tugs on the band of his boxers, pulling them down my legs easily and discarding of them carelessly. He climbs back onto the bed, hovering above me with unruly hair and wild eyes as he kisses me softly. He reaches between us, pressing his tip directly to my clit to cause a sting of overwhelming pleasure to run through my entire body before gliding smoothly through my arousal, finally teasing my entrance and pushing just the tip in.

Just this has me moaning his name loudly, and I can tell neither of us will last long at all. The tension in my stomach grows greatly as he rests his weight on his forearms and gradually inch forward until I'm completely full, barely able to breathe with the intensity of the feeling.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, fuck me," I plead, staring into his darkened eyes deeply as he draws backwards lazily, thrusting forward again at the same gruelling pace, then repeating this a few times until I'm begging him to move faster. "Fuck, baby," I whine as he follows, snapping his hips forward and slamming roughly into a very sensitive spot, smirking now that he found it and he knows he can make me come within seconds if he wants. He moves again at a consistent speed, thrusting a little deeper each time, and each time I moan a little louder.

"Han, fuck, you feel so good," he whimpers in slight pain at how tightly I suddenly clamp around his cock, barely aware I was coming until it happened, "yes, Cherry, come on my cock, shit."

He has way too much power right now.

Once I recover from my orgasm and regain enough strength to move, Harry's hips still thrusting into me deeply, and I flip us with a little struggle to keep him inside of me. Immediately, I begin rolling against him smoothly, his gasps and moans only making me wetter, as is the sound of him slipping in and out of me continuously. He allows his chest to fall and watch me closely begin to bounce lightly, completely lost in pure bliss to worry too much about what I was doing.