thirty seven

if u don't like the 'toxic' sex in this chapter just skip it <3

✩︎

HANA

Harry doesn't even falter once, hands gripping my waist and tongue slipping between my lips within seconds. Teasingly, he bites down my bottom lip, sucking my tongue into his mouth and allowing his hands to drift upwards, handling my breasts and pinching lightly, whining into my mouth as I press my palm against him, his hips chasing as I pull it away, although I don't give it to him. He's not yet fully hard so I drop to my knees, pressing my tongue to the side of his cock through the fabric of his shorts, Harry's head falling back with a moan. I pull his shorts and briefs down in one swift movement, maintaining the intense eye contact as I wrap my lips around his head, his cock soon thickening in my hand.

"Fuck, Cherry, yes," he gasps, rutting his hips against the back of my throat - I encourage him to go further, his hands holding the back of my head firmly and thrusting forwards, burying his cock in my mouth until my nose tickles his lower abdomen.

My ability to breath is struggling but my gag reflex is, fortunately, holding off pretty well. Harry's moans increase in pitch each time I swallow around him. He knows just when it becomes too much for me, using his grip in my hair to pull my head away, deep gasps in a desperate need for air being the only sound in the room.

Every time he kisses me I feel ready to implode, the action sweet and dangerous and dirty all at the same time, his hands slipping down the front of my pants before his fingertips find my clit, pressing harshly and my knees almost give out. "Harry, please touch me," I beg, his eyes darkened and hands pushing me to the bed.

Tearing away my pants and pushing two fingers inside of me without hesitation, the movement burns slightly due to the lack of sex for a little while. He wastes no time in flicking his tongue against me, sweeping from his fingers to my clit repeatedly. I let out a whine as he removes his fingers and replaces the intrusion with his tongue, nose catching my slick arousal and moans that send godly vibrations through my body, clearly enjoying tasting me again. My hips push reflexively against him, fingers lacing into his hair to pull him closer. His breathing deepens as he struggles, but he continues to please me.

His cold hands snake under the bottom of my shirt - his shirt, technically - halting when they reach my breasts and squeezing lightly, pinching my pebbled nipples and eating me out more and more eagerly. When he can tell I'm close, whines increasing in frequency and sensitivity pulsing beneath his tongue, he removes it, pressing my hips down by my stomach as I drive them towards his mouth, desperate for his touch.

"Stay still," he orders, plunging two fingers back into me and moving his lips up my body, tongue swirling against the soft skin on my stomach, wrapping around my nipples, tracing the shape of my breasts, landing on my neck where he sucks and bites lightly, the pace of his thrusts increasing, "Fuck, you're so wet. Can I add another?" he requests, my head simply nodding due to the mush in my brain being unable to form a tangible sentence, and I moan loudly as he does as he asks, the stretch almost painful after not feeling him at all for a few days.

His long fingers reach far and deep, massaging the sensitive spot inside of me and allowing my hips to rut against his hand as he kisses me softly.

"So close, fuck," I choke out, the feeling rendering me completely unable to breathe. Harry's mouth absorbs my whimpers and gasps, his tongue keeping our kiss slow and sweet, although what his fingers are doing to me is anything but. Harry lifts his back as mine arches, keeping our kiss going and fingers drive more intently, thumb circling my clit, "fuck! Harry, fuck!" I moan noisily as the agonising feeling in my stomach cracks and I'm coming all over his fingers, Harry groaning with me as my walls clench powerfully around him.