fifty three

how is he hot and baby at the same time

✩︎

HANA

His hold on my throat loosens completely not even a second later and he worriedly checks I'm alright as I double over, coughing for a minute whilst I caught my breath. "Shit, I did that way too hard. I'm so sorry, Cherry, why didn't you tell me to stop?"

"I liked it," I shake my head, brushing off his concerned hand and standing straight once I can breathe to find his eyes practically black, only the finest line of pale green encircling it.

"You liked that? When I went that hard?" he asks ludicrously, his eyebrows raising in surprise.

"Yeah, loved it," I grin, pulling my pants and shorts on again and hopping into my shoes as Harry watches me with his bottom lip held by his teeth.

"Sei fottutamente caldo." He smiles, plucking his shorts from the floor and awkwardly stepping into them.

"You're annoying."

"You're a bitch, but I don't complain," he retorts snappily, laughing loudly when I exclaim in offence.

Today would be incredibly awkward, every pair of eyes focusing on Harry and me from the moment we step out of his cabin. I'm well aware that leaving with messy hair and rosy cheeks like the both of us are currently sporting would probably only fuel their whispers and rumours, but I hope I could at least take the opportunity to be petty towards Amy and all the other girls that were pining after Harry.

"Cherry," he speaks into my ear as we near the main hall, continuing when I nod, "show off," he smirks like the narcissist he is, but I don't really mind his arrogance as that's exactly what I intend on doing. "Shit, my dad doesn't know, but he probably will soon. He's not here right now but he will be in a few hours."

"Until then, can I show everyone you're mine?"

"You're very sexy when you're all possessive and jealous. You're sexy all the time, actually," he smiles, pulling me to the wall for one last moment of relative privacy before everyone would be staring at and judging us.

"If people are gonna be bitches, at least it's good dick," I comment confidently, all of which disappears the second I step past the barrier of the main hall where everyone else is sat chattering no doubt about this morning's events and revelation about Harry and I. The room quietens to near silence as soon as I'm spotted; Ella shoots me a sympathetic smile.

An endless chorus of whispers and gasps arise from the room as Harry steps right beside me and wraps his arm around me securely, glaring at each and every set of eyes that we're looking in our direction. Amy narrows her eyes disapprovingly, clearly annoyed at the way we were mostly unbothered.

I simply take a deep breath and stand next to Harry, holding his hand firmly behind my back.

'I can't believe they're really together.'

'Why does he want her?'

'I bet I could fuck him so much better.'

'She's a slut.'

Eventually, the whispers of almost everyone in the room become too much, so I excuse myself from Harry, who grabs my wrist and pulls me into him to speak into my ear, "are you alright, Cherry?"