nineteen

this chapter is

um

nsfw

✩︎

HANA

After a tense breakfast, Harry eyeing me as if I would be stupid enough to clap back this early, we head to the zip line, which is a small hike away up a grassy hill, each side surrounded by trees and wild animals scurrying away at the first snap of a twig.

"It's not gonna be like, you won't touch me, right? Or you'll touch me and just not get me off? Is that it?" Harry's spent the whole walk desperately searching for any answer I'll give him, though what he gets is absolutely nothing. "Give me something, Cherry, anything?" he implores, hooking his index finger into the edge of my trousers, pushing past the barrier slightly, brushing against my hipbone, and slows my pace, allowing us to fall back through the crowd of other campers until we were right at the back, his arm wrapping around me and his fingertips digging into my shoulder, lips coming to my ear, "you have no idea how bad I want to take you behind that tree and fuck you. The things I would do to you, my Cherrybaby. Want to tell you them all. Wanna tie you up, fuck you harder and better than you've ever been fucked before. Come all over your stomach and your perfect tits. Fuck your pretty little mouth with my cock until you're choking and crying. Want that?" his words set off an unhealthy amount of fantasies and butterflies are going absolutely insane in my stomach, my face remaining expressionless, how I don't know, because all I can think about is dropping to my knees and letting him do whatever he wants with me, "I'll make you feel so fucking good, just say the word and I'll fuck you every way I know how."

"This seems to be affecting you more than it's affecting me," I manage to say, my voice relatively normal compared to the mess of emotions on the inside, eyes flitting down to his hardened cock, imprisoned in his pants and making the fabric strain tightly.

"We'll see about that soon. M'gonna get you, Cherry," he promises, "gonna get you so bad."

Sick of him being dominant and in control, I snake my hand up between us, lacing my fingers through his curls and tugging harshly, smirking at the barely audible moan he lets out, lips leaving my ear as his head hangs back, his mouth wide open in pure pleasure.

"You don't know how good I can and will fuck you, Harry. The shit I did this morning wasn't even the half of what I've got planned for you, wasn't even close," I raise myself up onto my tiptoes, our pace stopping completely as I speak before I rush ahead and weave my way to the front of the group, Ella sending me a questioning look. "Think I just made Harry probably come in his pants," I explain with a chuckle, her face lighting up in a luminous grin and her hand lifting, gesturing for mine to complete the celebratory high five.

"That's my girl."

Harry remains at the back of the line with a sulk on his face, the large bulge that remains sturdy in his pants signalling that my words, unfortunately for him, didn't get him off, although this was most certainly the better option. He appears as if he were in pleasured agony as we finally reach the top platform of the zip line, a clipboard held over his crotch when a girl points out his boner, excited hushed whispers travelling though the group causing Harry's cheeks to heat and flush red in embarrassment.

"We're going to do to an individual line, then if anyone wants to go again on a tandem line, we'll bring you up again afterwards," he instructs, his eyes barely scanning the girls, instead skipping straight to me and requesting me to join him on the platform, to act as the demonstration, he clarifies with an evil smile on his lips. He takes a few moments clipping me into the harness and explaining as he goes, touching my inner thigh teasingly a few times, much too close to my centre, the action hidden by his head as he sinks to his knees in front of me, the sight all too familiar to me. The others are obviously oblivious he had been in the position quite a few times, although Amy catches one of the stolen touches, her eyes and nostrils flaring in anger. Kimi and Penny send me encouraging smiles from the back of the group whilst Ella gives me a supportive thumbs up, "hold this rope, nice and tight, and pull to release you. The rush should feel really fucking good, might make you a bit breathless."