fifty six

HANA

The day is spent playing random games in the courtyard, eating many sandwiches at lunch and setting up the main hall for what is probably going to be the most boring 'party' in existence.

Around 5PM, Ella and I are haphazardly putting up strings of balloons along the walls whilst Brooke, a girl from cabin three I believe, directs us bossily. Harry taps me on the shoulder, almost causing me to fall from the chair I was stood on, but he grabs my waist to stabilise me and then lifts me down easily, pressing a kiss to my lips when I turn and lead him outside.

"I got a fake ID so I'm gonna go to the store and we're getting fucking trashed," he announces, a smirk on his lips as I throw my head back and exclaim yes!.

"Anything specific? And bear in mind that I may be arrested so you'll be getting nothing, don't get too excited."

"Vodka, shot glasses."

He narrows his eyes and nods, pretending to uppercut me in the stomach, to which I gently punch him in the arm for. "I'll be back in like half an hour, slut!" he calls as he jogs towards his car, and I can practically see his stupid smirk from across the camp as he puts it into drive and waves smugly as he drives past, which then turns into a middle finger that I gladly return.

"Hana, we need your help!" Ella shouts, clearly struggling greatly with the colourful poster they were now trying to hang - it reads 'Camp of '97' which I think is very cheesy, but I help anyway.

By the time Harry returned forty minutes later, we're sat in the dining hall awaiting our dinner of pizza and practically hop into the room as he shamelessly leans down from behind me and kisses the side of my head, whispers immediately arising from around the room. I allow my head to fall back, lips pouting in a wordless request for kisses, to which he complies happily.

"Get it?"

"Mhm, all in my cabin, Cherry," he mumbles against my lips, letting out a pained squeak when Ella purposefully whacks him in the balls for being so cheesy.

I turn slightly to see his hand over his mouth and his knees bent, and he points at me, "any chance you had of having my children - gone, now. I've lost the ability."

"I'm sure you'll be fine."

"I don't think I will," he groans, finally managing to stand and take a seat next to me. I see Amy approach us and I roll my eyes, not even getting the chance to speak before Harry does. He holds one finger up to her, eyes focusing on my lips and remaining very close to my face, "if you even think about speaking to her... " and just for good measure he places his hand on my neck gently and leans in to kiss me, smiling and licking his lips before continuing as Amy scoffs in disgust.

"You're so petty," I tease, nudging him in the ribs - not his injured ones, although they were doing much better now.

"I know I am, but so are you."

"We're such bitches."

"We really are," he chuckles, exclaiming gleefully as pizza is set down in front of us and immediately grabbing a piece, devouring it within a minute and moving on to the next.

"You have an hour before the party starts, please dress appropriately!" Carl announces, and although it's not nearly as obvious as it has been before, Harry still tenses, the memories being ones that will probably never leave his mind.

"I'll see you there, Cherry," Harry smirks as he enters his own cabin, Ella and I continuing to our own.

"I have no idea what to wear," Ella complains, eventually needing me to create a good outfit for both of us, and Ella is thankfully satisfied with my suggestion. There really aren't many options in either of our limited wardrobes, but I manage to combine both of them to put something decent together, so Ella is wearing my shorts and I had stolen one of her t-shirts. "Braid my hair?"