seventeen

lights up era was underrated

i miss her

✩︎

HANA

"Hi, Harry," I greet him smugly, bright morning light blasting through the entrance of the dining hall. He sends me a dirty look for leaving him so hot and flustered last night without touching him, save the one teasing treat I had given him before I ran away.

"Hello, Hana," he replies curtly, looking away from me dramatically and pretending he was genuinely mad.

"Don't be like that," I nudge him with my hip, his hand coming down to grab it playfully and keep me close.

"I didn't appreciate your little stunt last night. Trust me, I'll get you back soon enough," he promises in a low voice, squeezing my leg before removing all contact from my skin.

"Is that a threat or a promise? Because I'm fine with either," I whisper in his ear, lips brushing against his skin, Ella, Nadia and Taylor watching our flirtatious interaction closely and with mouths wide open.

His fingers trail up my back, tucking themselves underneath my hair to rest on the back of my neck, squeezing harshly, my hair tangled in his fingers and bringing tears to my eyes, although my eyes flutter closed and a short breath leaving my lips in pleasure. When I look at him, his eyes are wide, pupils dilated and lip between his teeth, like he hadn't expected me to react in the way I had.

"Neither, it's a deal. Leave me hard and I'll leave you so hot and wet you can barely see. Difference is, I won't let you touch yourself after," he adds faintly into my ear, enough so the other couldn't hear what he was saying, only being able to watch, his grip in my hair tightening.

"And how are you gonna do that?" I ask patronisingly, fingertips trailing up his thigh.

"Because you'll still be tied up," he answers with a wicked grin, a lustful glint in his eye and his hold on my neck finally loosening, coming down to rest on my upper thigh and rub soothing circles into the skin, almost as if silently checking what he said wasn't too much, which it definitely wasn't.

Bella makes sure to check up on me again, informing me that I will need to take one more day of rest before returning to normal camp activities, which Ella is once again unhappy about. Harry tucks a note into my back pocket, sneakily squeezing my ass once before I swat his wandering hands away from me.

The rest of our group is sent away to go on a hike, Ella throwing a tantrum before she sees that she's been placed in Lily's group, then happily complying. Harry had pulled me to the back of the hall for a few minutes of a heated make out session before someone called his name and he disappeared with shiny, cherry flavoured lips pulled into a charming smile and messy hair, tangled from my fingers.

For the second day in a row, I make my way back to my cabin alone after breakfast, pulling out Harry's note and reading through it, the same rush of emotions coursing through me.

'Cherrybomb,

Once again, you're locked in your room because, need I remind you, you're clumsy as fuck.

So, me being the kindest boyfriend there is (I am your boyfriend, right? Figured that came with when I so graciously went down on you at the end of our date, which I enjoyed very much - I was talking about the date, stop being so dirty-minded for once), I wrote you ANOTHER letter.