fifty

yummy i'll eat him

✩︎

HANA

A few hours spent watching me swim by the river, Harry has a lot of pent up frustration, which I can tell will all be taken out on me with a fuck that I know will probably leave my legs completely useless, judging by the needy expression on his face the entire time.

By the end of dinner he looks just about ready to implode, his jaw clenched and leg shaking uncontrollably against mine. I, however, ignored him, my arousal much easier to hide than his in his stupid yellow trunks and oversized hoodie he's wearing to keep warm after swimming. I find it very entertaining when a group of girls spotted his very obvious erection and shrieked, reacting very excitedly and complaining to each other as Harry tugs on the hem of his jumper to hide his boner.

Honestly, it's a little unsettling that he can't do anything like a normal person, but most of these girls are fifteen and the idea of an attractive boy sends them into frenzy.

The sparkle in his green irises informs me of everything he's thinking, planning, imagining.

I may as well plan my funeral now.

"Go to my cabin, get on the bed and don't fucking move," he demands lowly, speaking directly into my ear so others wouldn't hear, and I do as he instructed with legs shaking in anticipation and excitement. I'm slightly terrified of what he's going to do to me, knowing he's definitely going to tease me until I'm close to crying from frustration, and fuck me so hard I can't see, but the thought only makes the mess of arousal between my legs worse.

I consider stripping down and touching myself to relieve at least a small part of the painful tension building up in my stomach, but Harry told me not to, and I'm aware that the teasing would be a million times worse, which almost makes me want to defy his orders - however, I don't, simply staying put in the centre of his bed fully clothed and thinking about everything I could to distract myself.

The wait ends up being a torturous ten minutes before Harry shuffles through the door, an arrogant smirk on his face before he turns to shut it again, my breath hitching as he faces away from me, the click of the lock and my heart rate pounding in my ears being the only audible sounds.

"I've told you before, Cherry," he begins, his tone dark and sending shivers through my entire body, "if you want to act like a tease..." he opens his drawer, hands returning with three pieces of dark fabric, and my mouth feels much too dry. "And pretend you did nothing," he strains the fabric, the stretch creating a loud noise that makes me jump slightly, "like an innocent good girl..." Suddenly my vision is completely restricted, Harry's nimble fingers tying it securely at the back of my head as he chuckles at how affected I am. "My good girl," he whispers, seemingly in a trance for a moment before snapping back into reality, tugging needily on the hem of my shirt and removing my bra so my chest is bare, wrenching my hand toward him and then tying it tightly to one corner of his bed, silently moving to the other side of me. His lips press against my ear suddenly, breathing heavily for a few moments, "but you just want me to fuck you like a whore, yeah?"

I'm too far gone to respond at this point, only nodding and mumbling out some pathetic answer, "mm."

"Trust me, Cherry, I'm gonna fuck you like a whore. Until you can't breathe, can't think, can't even move. Do you want that, Cherrybomb?" he asks teasingly, knowing exactly what he's doing to me as he ties my other arm to the bed. I remain silently aside from my uneven breaths, a whimper escaping my lips as his palm cracks against my flushed cheek sharply, rings somehow adding to the sting yet cooling it simultaneously, "I asked you a question. Fucking answer it."