twenty six

HANA

"All I'm saying is if you would just choke her once, it'll change her life," Harry and Taylor have been arguing back and forth over Taylor's 'vanilla' ways in bed, Harry claiming it would make everything way better. Taylor had begrudgingly informed Nadia and Ella of Tenny (Taylor and Penny), getting slightly offended when they both said it was more than obvious.

"That's not me."

"Dude, it doesn't matter if it's not you, trust me, it's her."

"Well, I think someone else should have some input. Hana, is choking really even that good?" he asks, crossing his arms defiantly.

"Yes, it's hot as fuck," I reply, partly to back up Harry, partly to tell the truth, but also just to see Taylor's face fall in disappointment.

"I trusted you."

"It's the truth. Plus, Harry's my man," Harry begins wiggling in his seat excitedly as I say that, turning his head to the side and attempting to calm his luminous grin and doing an absolutely shit job of it.

"Ella?"

"I don't know, man."

"Nadia—"

"If you even think about asking me, I will cut your dick off," she threatens, her focus never wavering from her book and Taylor shrinking into himself cowardly.

"There are three voters. Two for stop being a wimp and choke her, one for let's continue to be boring as fuck," Harry summarises. Taylor sighs and gives up, eating his burger miserably. "I'm your man?" he asks happily, fingers drawing circles on my thigh.

"Yes, baby."

"So, definitely having sex, right?" he asks quietly.

"We'll see."

At his widened smile, Taylor laughs and continues with his food, "you're whipped." Harry sits unamused.

"Yeah, I am." He admits shamelessly, Nadia and Ella practically swooning at this. He turns to me, murmuring quietly with sparkling eyes, "got it so bad for you, Cherry, you know it."

"Good," I reply vaguely, though he already knows how much I like him, "you don't own me, you know that?" I tease, my hand squeezing his underneath the table.

"I know, but you definitely own me," he has not an ounce of shame in his voice, he confirms with a mumble, "I'm completely obsessed with you."

"Your dad said he arranged for me to talk to my dad. Come with me?" I decide to ask now, so he hopefully wouldn't panic so much if Carl tried to talk to us.

"Can I talk to him?" he questions excitedly, practically itching in his seat when I nod in confirmation.

"Need to make sure the conversation isn't recorded, I don't know how I can do that without sounding suspicious though," we both fall into thought, Harry suggesting a few comical ideas that are laughed at and rejected immediately before coming up with; "you want privacy for the short time you get to talk to him," which seems like the best idea he could come up with, so that's exactly what I tell Carl when he comes to fetch me, his eyes narrowing as Harry follows me but he doesn't stop him, thankfully. I sigh in relief when I hear my dad's deep, familiar voice crackle through the device.