twenty four

i cannot physically comprehend how fine he looks in this

✩︎

HANA

Swiftly, we're rushing through the forest to find a place to hide our flag, hoping the bell to begin looking won't ring prematurely.

"Cherry, fuck, no," Harry giggles as I try to push him out of the way, racing ahead of him with the flag, his hand reaching to grab it from me.

"Harry, fuck off," my voice is broken by laughs, Harry's arms wrapping around me and my body bending to get the flag as far away from his as possible, which results in my ass pressing against his crotch. A distinctive moan flies from his lips before he realises the other people around us, Ella unable to control her laughter and Amy practically shaking with rage, her friend not looking too happy either. Too bad. I'm his.

Harry takes advantage of the awkward silence to rip the fabric from my grip, sprinting away whilst cackling.

"Fuck you, Cherry!" Until he runs straight into a tree, crumbling to the ground.

"You fucking idiot. How dumb are you?" I judge him, Harry looking dazed, and I'm pretty sure he would have stars circling around his head if we were in a cartoon.

"Fuck," he groans, pressing a hand against his head as Amy rushes towards him and drops to her knees next to him, avoiding the slippy mud beneath a fallen branch.

"Oh, my God, are you alright?" she looks close to crying. Ella and I roll our eyes while Harry just stares at her blankly.

"He's fine, might have lost his last working brain cell though," I tease, tapping the top of his head with my shoe lightly and laughing when he flips me off from the ground.

"Stop being so mean to him, he could be hurt!" she whines, really starting to piss me off, "Harry, could you stand up? See," she announces when he doesn't move.

Annoyed and maintaining eye contact with Amy, I speak, "Harry, get the fuck up," and he's on his feet within seconds and stood next to me, staring at me like an obedient puppy waiting for his next directions. "Thank you. Turn around," he does as I instruct, my hand gently brushing the dirt and small pieces of bark from his dark hair, checking for cuts or anything to be concerned about, which I find nothing, "do you feel dizzy?"

"A bit."

"Look at me. Follow my finger," I hold my index finger up, moving it side to side a few times, checking his pupil dilation and general sense of direction, then up and down before determining that he's fine, which Amy isn't too happy with when I inform her of my conclusion, claiming that I have no idea what I'm doing. "My brother was an army medic, I know what I'm doing," I snap, irrationally irritated that she unknowingly questioned Adam's teachings to me a few years ago. Harry quickly catches on and reassures me, "he should probably sit down for five minutes with someone and drink some water—"

"I'll stay with him!" Amy volunteers keenly, Harry begging me with his eyes as I push him towards her, waving with an innocent smile.

"Have fun."

"I hate you, Cherry!"

"Hate you too, dumb fuck!" I shout, flashing him a patronising smile as Amy continues to fawn over him, hand brushing his hair and Harry gently pushing her away, only for her to be trying to hug him a moment later.