fourteen

sometimes i genuinely worry about the fact that i'm never going to love anyone like i love harry edward styles

he's it for me

✩︎

HANA

Harry delivers me some dinner, a complimentary snickers slipped underneath the plate, and he's careful not to let Bella see.

"Thank you," I say, mouth full of burrito; the wrap is stuffed with chilli, cheese, salad and several sauces, all the flavours combining deliciously.

"It's all good, Cherrypop. You doing alright?" he chuckles and takes a seat on the uncomfortable doctor's chair beside me, shifting it awkwardly to face me.

"I'm fine, hopefully, I can leave soon," I increase my volume a bit, making sure Bella hears.

"Just need to make sure you can stand up and walk without feeling dizzy, then, you're free to go. No harsh physical activity for the next two to three days, though. You'll be in your cabin resting until you're better. Afterwards, you can enjoy the rest of camp," she explains with a polite quirk of her lips, helping me as she said she would once I finish my burrito.

My head is heavy with slight daze as she hovers her hands near my body through the process, prepared to catch me I fell or pass out. Thankfully, I don't, and Bella dismisses me once satisfied that I was alright enough. Harry accompanies me to my cabin, head whipping around every few seconds to check we're clear, especially that Carl's nowhere near us.

"Come on, Cherry," Harry laughs as he guides me into the cabin, the other girls presumably still at the campfire or playing cards by the courtyard. "Never do that again," he repeats his warning from earlier, our arms around each other in a warm embrace and our foreheads bumping softly every time we move. "Promise me, Cherry. You scared the shit out of me," he sticks out his pinky finger between us, smiling happily as I wind mine with his and shake his hand slightly, his smile disappearing when I kiss him forcefully.

My tongue slips into his mouth before he has a chance to react, my body ready to stop at any moment if he asks me to. Grateful relief floods through me when he doesn't, instead purposely deepening the kiss. Moaning when I push him towards the wall, his back slams into it sharply and our embrace never ceases.

I'm careful to avoid his ribs, not wanting to increase his pain, and gently remove his glasses. Grimacing at the deep green that had joined the muddy array of colours adorning his face during the day, I attempt to ignore it.

The sadness of his pain and anger towards Carl that begin to seep in are blocked by Harry's fingers trailing up my stomach, silently asking for permission to remove my shirt. Eager, I grant him by physically urging him to proceed.

His eyes flick down to my chest, pupils dilating and darkening hungrily at the sight of my breasts, flipping us so my bare back is pressing into the cold wood of the wall.

His lips, unfortunately, leave mine, my protests soon cut off by them attaching to my neck, his teeth biting lightly to mark the skin, just enough to last tonight. The feeling is too much and has me pushing him away, ripping his shirt over his head and trying not to wince at the angry bruise tainting the perfect sight, although Harry doesn't really seem to notice or mind either way.

Tugging me towards him and bringing his hand round to unclasp my bra, his hands immediately take greedy handfuls and his kiss telling me how content he currently is, how much he's enjoying this.