About Character and story

Hello, welcome to my new story called "Un-Break My Heart" which is about a teenage girl in the town of Riverdale. A girl by the name of Emerald Cooper (But goes by Bella) is part of the so-called 'perfect' family in Riverdale. Emerald is the twin of Betty Cooper. She is dirty blonde (unlike her sisters) green eyes, the girl next door type like her sister, always puts her hair up in a ponytail, also loves wearing sweaters like her sister.

Facts about Emerald Cooper:
-has PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) but only her and her family know
-dated Jughead jones for two years but he ended it because he 'caught' her flirting with Archie Andrews but it was actually her sister Betty.
-Emerald was born 5 minutes after Betty
-Archie and Bella (Emerald) are extremely close friends, almost like brother and sister but not as close as him and Betty
-Bella's best friend is Kevin Keller and Archie Andrews
-Bella is extremely shy, hates large crowds, tries to be the perfect girl next door like her sister but it's harder for her because of her PTSD.
-She's named Emerald because it's fancy like Elizabeth and they both start with E.
-she got the nickname Bella from Jughead when they were 5 and they were on the swings one day and he said he wanted to start calling her Bella because it means beautiful in Italian and it also has B, like Betty.
-Jughead proposed to Bella and Archie proposed to Betty when they were younger at the same time but Betty and Bella made them agree to propose to them at eight-teen and they'll say yes.
-Bella's window faces Archie's window instead of Betty's
~
Hope you guys like this new story idea and I might add some more things to this info list as I go along with the story but for now here you go. I'll try putting out the first part when I can...thx peace out ✌🏻