Body Double pt.1

The next day, Kevin, Archie, Betty and I were all talking about Jason Blossoms murder and how we could all be suspects. To be honest it was pretty boring having to listen to people talking about Jason's death since lately it was the most talked about thing in Riverdale.

"Guys should we maybe re-binge Making a Murderer on Netflix tonight?" Kevin questioned us.

"Sorry Kev," Betty giggled, "I can't. I've got to stay late to work on the paper."

"Count me out, too." Veronica grinned before taking a sip from her coffee cup, "I've got a date tonight."

"You do?" Archie questioned.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Which Riverdale hottie made the cut?" Kevin then questioned before Veronica put on a huge smile.

"Hey, V-lo a tall football player called out to Veronica before she could reply, "I'll swing by the Pembrooke to pick you up at eight?"

"I'll be waiting," she nods before the jocks walk out of the room.

"Chuck Clayton?" Betty and I question in unison.

"You're going on a date with Chuck?" Kevin added making Ronnie smirk.

"He's kind of a player," Betty informed.

"Who cares," Kevin turned towards her, "he's the hottest of hot. And he's the varsity football coaches son. In Riverdale that's like dating a Kennedy."

Veronica just smirked before we all went our desperate ways to class.

- -

Betty had just texted me saying to meet her at the once Blue and Gold office. So I put my books in my locker before heading to the Blue and Gold.

Right as I enter through the door I see Jughead in the room with my sister holding a magnifying glass in his hand.

"Um, Betty I got you're text," I walked into the room as both of their heads turn to face me.

"Oh, great Bella you're here," she smiled, "I was hoping that you and Jughead would come right for the Blue and Gold?"

"Um, Betty I don't think-" I start before my sister interrupts me. "Come on, Bella. I've seen you write before and you come up with amazing stories."

"I don't know, betts." I shake my head.

"And I don't think the school paper is the right fit for my voice," Jughead adds.

"Does Juggy think his work is too good to be only put in the school newspaper," I mock Jughead as I roll my eyes.

"Bella, stop." Betty turns to me with a strict face, "Look guys, Jason's death changed Riverdale. People don't want to admit that but it's true. We all feel it." She then walks towards us, "Nothing this bad was ever supposed to happen here, but it did. I want to know why."

"Would I get complete freedom?" Jughead glanced at me before looking back at my sister.

"Oh my god," I chuckle before rolling my eyes.

"We'll help," Betty motions to ya as they ignore my little remark, "and edit, and suggest but it's you're story, it's you're voice."

"Doesn't sound like complete freedom," he chuckles, "But, I'm in."

"Great," Betty claps her hands together, "How about you, Bella?"

I glare at Jughead and my sister before rolling my eyes again. "You know, Bella, you should really stop rolling your eyes, It can stay stuck like that." Jughead chuckled.