A Touch of Evil pt.1

The next morning, I stopped at Pops to eat before going to school. I would've tried inviting Archie but I knew it was no use. Let's just say I really, really messed up but I'm trying to fix everything, I will fix everything.

Once I reached school I saw Betty, Veronica and Kevin walked down the hall together. As they passed by me they all gave me a nasty glare before walking off. I couldn't take this anymore so I ran after them.

"Guys," I started panting as they turned around to look at me, "please, Betty. Let me talk to you. Let me fix this."

"Fine," my sister agrees as she crosses her arms.

"I am so sorry, Betty. I don't know what happened to me that night. It was such a basic bitch move. It was like I was possessed by-" I paused as Kevin interrupted me. "Madame Satan."

I sighed, "I, don't know Kev. It was like something took over me and for some reason I felt so happy and I didn't like how I was acting that moment but it just felt good," I paused before looking down at the ground, "I guess it felt good since after the Jughead thing I felt trapped and alone."

"It's ok, Bella. I forgive you," Betty smiled.

"What?!" Kevin and Veronica said in unison.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Of course, Bella. You are my sister so I kind of have to forgive you," Betty giggled before pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you, betts," I grinned, "And I promise I will NEVER do that to you, again."

Betty then nodded before we all entered biology class.

"Seats everyone," our biology teacher said as he entered the classroom," pair up, gloves on, scalpels up."

"Can I be with Cheryl?" Archie said out loud as he sat next to Cheryl.

"I want to be with Betty," Veronica added.

"I guess that leaves me and you Kev," I say awkwardly as I sit next to him.

"Look Bella," Kevin turned to me with a sigh, "I know what you did was horrible to your sister but in the end, we've been best friends since we were basically babies so I won't leave you. Not now, not ever."

"Aww thanks Kev, that was so sweet," I giggle as he nods with a smile.

- -

It was now lunch time, Betty, Kevin, Veronica and I were all walking to our lunch table to sit with, Archie.

"So," Veronica started, "what did Moose want?"

"My god, I don't even think he knows," Kevin laughed, "I mean, I am devastatingly handsome in that classic pre-accident Montgomery Cliff kind of way and sexuality is fluent, but, can someone named Moose actually be that fluent."

"Okay, we'll I ship it," Veronica states as Betty and I look at each other giggling. I'm glad to know I have a sister that no matter what, she'll always forgive me.

"Of course you would," Kevin shrugs, "you're a big city girl with loose morals." Kevin turned to Betty and I, "I just mean't that Moose has an official girlfriend, Midge. Anyway, it's terrible to say, but, part of me wishes he would just stay in the darn closet."

Once we reach the table, Archie was there sitting down with his guitar on his lap with a pencil and paper in front of him. As he looked up all of our expressions dropped.

"Obviously, I didn't mean literal closet," Kevin stated as we sat down.

"Archie," Veronica smiled changing the subject, "any material you want to try on a very forgiving audience."