Chapter 3

I felt a tear run down my cheek. I didnt want anyone to know what was wrong, so I stayed outside for a few more minutes just to make sure it didnt look like I was crying.

I walked into school like nothing just happened but honestly it feels like the world just blew up.

I walked over to Rose but I didn't tell her what just happened but i think she had a clue since she asked me why I was crying, but I just didn't answer her. The first bell rang so everyone had to go to their lockers while I finally found Rose to talk to her.

"Rose wait up!"

she turned around. "Yeah?" Man. She was beautiful. Snap out of it Hayes... "uhm Hayes you were going to say something..?'

I just saw Julia and Chris kiss. I can't let this bother me on my last day. I wanted to make Julia jealous.

"Anyways so um Rose, did you know if Julia is going to break up with me soon?" I said it like this so she didn't know exactly what just happened.

"Oh... Hayes I don't think I should-"

I interrupted her. "Rose. Julia just broke up with me."

"Awww Hayes im so sorry!!!" She said while pulling me into a hug.

Her eyes were so pretty. And I can't believe I saw Julia and Chris kiss. How can she move that fast? I didn't know what to do. It felt like I had no option but to do this. I pulled her in and kissed her. This was the best mistake ever. I turned to see Julia staring at me seconds after the kiss. I turned back to Rose. It worked. Julia was definitely jealous now. She stormed past me while flipping me off. How didn't I see this side of her?